• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Overwatch326

Aug 13, 2016
    I know the regs on MSP's website say that a shotgun with a revolving cylinder is illegal in MD—because obviously every shotgun with one is a Striker-12 or Streetsweeper, and yet I know I've seen Rossi .45LC/.410s for sale in-state before. So, then, where does this guy fall in?
    gag_ldtxs804410-128361.jpg

Kinda annoyed that
    landor-arms-txs-804-revolving-shotgun-wood-410-ga-20-25-barrel-5-rounds.html
    has them filed under "semi-autos", since it's a revolver and they have a separate section for those—thanks for handing that one to the gun-grabbers, guys. I'm guessing this just isn't MD-legal since it has a cylinder, even though it's a revolver?

Thoughts? Either way, that's way too steep for a range toy—especially one made in Turkey, but I'm still curious about the legality.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    That would be a NO .

From the descriptions and reviews , it is a Smoothbore , hence actual shotgun , and Banned .

In contrast , the .45\ 410 Taraus is Rifled bbl , and legally is a Rifle , not a Shotgun . The 28ga smoothbore Taraus is also Banned .

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    That thing looks awful scary, mister. I’d appreciate it if you’d keep that death machine out of my state!

You can still buy a Saiga 12

Overwatch326

Aug 13, 2016
    That would be a NO .

From the descriptions and reviews , it is a Smoothbore , hence actual shotgun , and Banned .

In contrast , the .45\ 410 Taraus is Rifled bbl , and legally is a Rifle , not a Shotgun . The 28ga smoothbore Taraus is also Banned .

Ahhh, so that's the fine line.

That thing looks awful scary, mister. I’d appreciate it if you’d keep that death machine out of my state!

You can still buy a Saiga 12

Don't you love our overlords? Such wisdom, keeping us all safe from ourselves. Y'know, unless you live in Baltimore, AACo, or PG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom