Benelli collapsible stock no longer available?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Driver9

Apr 14, 2020
    Baltimore County
    Can anyone tell me if the collapsible stock is no longer available at all from Benelli? The auction prices are ridiculously stupid at around $950 new, but the Benelli parts store sells it for $500 (when they have it). If the stock is permanently no longer available, then that would explain why people are paying twice the price. If it is available down the road, then I guess those people have money to burn. https://www.benelliparts.net/store/p1/PRE_ORDER_Benelli_M4_Collapsible_Stock_70085.html

FYI, the stock can't even be added to the cart:
    If there is nothing to add to cart there is no PRE ORDER available or is sold out.

https://www.benelliparts.net/about.html

Thank you for any info.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Can anyone tell me if the collapsible stock is no longer available at all from Benelli? The auction prices are ridiculously stupid at around $950 new, but the Benelli parts store sells it for $500 (when they have it). If the stock is permanently no longer available, then that would explain why people are paying twice the price. If it is available down the road, then I guess those people have money to burn. https://www.benelliparts.net/store/p1/PRE_ORDER_Benelli_M4_Collapsible_Stock_70085.html

Thank you for any info.

Based upon what a Google search just turned up, it appears that Benelli does a pre-order every once in a while. So, you need to be on the lookout for that. Appears that there is still crazy high demand for some things do to the Covidocalypse. At least the uncertainty of the election results isn't throwing both sides into a buying frenzy because the world is going to end. Now, it is just the right wing that thinks the world is going to end. The left wing is seeing rainbows, leprechauns, and unicorns.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code

Thank you for any info.
    are you wanting one?

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I have been looking for a standard style, Monte Carlo stock for a M2 now for a while and the prices are insane. Don't even get me started on the Comfortech.

mreaston

Nov 10, 2013
    Benelliparts has been doing batch pre-orders for the C-stock. The last window opened on 6/25 and closed on 6/26. Delivery time is an estimated 60 days. So you need to be vigilant for when the next pre-order opens and then patient while it is filled.

Alternatively, you can pay the private party premium rate for instant gratification. There have been a couple offered up on the Benelli forum recently - it seems the going rate there is around 850.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Holy cow... I wonder what an M4 with the factory collapsible stock is worth.

Gcs7th

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC
    They are LE only since they are not 922r compliant so cannot be sold to the general public. A Leo M4 is about 2g so purchase price is about the same but collectibility would be greater for the LEO model with extended magazine tube and collapsible stock.

Driver9

Apr 14, 2020
    Baltimore County
    Based upon what a Google search just turned up, it appears that Benelli does a pre-order every once in a while. So, you need to be on the lookout for that. Appears that there is still crazy high demand for some things do to the Covidocalypse. At least the uncertainty of the election results isn't throwing both sides into a buying frenzy because the world is going to end. Now, it is just the right wing that thinks the world is going to end. The left wing is seeing rainbows, leprechauns, and unicorns.

Thanks for that info.

are you wanting one?
    Yes, been thinking about one for a while and am starting to keep my eyes peeled. Do you have one?

Benelliparts has been doing batch pre-orders for the C-stock. The last window opened on 6/25 and closed on 6/26. Delivery time is an estimated 60 days. So you need to be vigilant for when the next pre-order opens and then patient while it is filled.

Alternatively, you can pay the private party premium rate for instant gratification. There have been a couple offered up on the Benelli forum recently - it seems the going rate there is around 850.
    Solid info, thank you. Not in a huge hurry, so I will bide my time.

They are LE only since they are not 922r compliant so cannot be sold to the general public. A Leo M4 is about 2g so purchase price is about the same but collectibility would be greater for the LEO model with extended magazine tube and collapsible stock.

Really? I didn't realize that. How is that people can buy them on eBay from FFL dealers?

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Thanks for that info.

Yes, been thinking about one for a while and am starting to keep my eyes peeled. Do you have one?

Solid info, thank you. Not in a huge hurry, so I will bide my time.

Really? I didn't realize that. How is that people can buy them on eBay from FFL dealers?
    Wife didnt like the collapsable stock so i got a fixed stock. Still have the "old" one in new condition.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Pics

Attachments

• 20210809_160853.jpg
      20210809_160853.jpg
      37.5 KB · Views: 220
    • 20210809_160911.jpg
      20210809_160911.jpg
      32.4 KB · Views: 182