Go Back   Maryland Shooters > Gun Rights and Legislation > Maryland 2A Issues
Don't Have An Account? Register Here

Join MD Shooters

Old March 26th, 2020, 04:25 AM #331

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noroar1 View Post
I personally received a few calls from neighbors/acquaintances about getting their first gun purchases. I was glad to help them out. Kind of reminded me how I got started back in the day and everyone has to start somewhere. Pay it forward and we'll only get stronger.
My neighbor called me and told me that she and her female coworker wanted to go last Sat and buy handguns and were looking for advice. Well, I explained it all to her and she was WTF. Now in fairness she is all in on Trump but had mentioned in the past that she was for gun control, which I didn't bring up. Told her shot gun it is for now, and told her I would assist in getting info for her HQL class etc. I think I might have woke her up.
rico903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2020, 04:26 AM #332

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Duke View Post
The only way that they can purchase is to visit the next gun show.

Tell them to bring their wallet. Then walk around and look until they find the table with the large overhead sign that says "GUNSHOW LOOPHOLE".
Old March 26th, 2020, 04:37 AM #333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Lurker View Post
Koreans did god until the Nat Guard came in and made them leave, and they said they have it, and then they got looted.

On a more local note, I wasn't in Baltimore for the 68 riots but in 73 I was working for a well known Italian restaurant in Towson and I asked the owner how his dad and friends made out in Little Italy being across the street from the projects. He told me his father and other owners had dozens of guys on the roof tops locked and loaded with rifles and shotguns and that not one hood rat ever crossed that street. Instead they went up to Lombard St and burned Jewish delis and businesses.
Korean business owners from the city were buying shotguns left and right in my LGS the last 2 weeks.They don't F around or hesitate.
Old March 26th, 2020, 04:40 AM #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by teratos View Post
My wife grew up in a house where there were guns everywhere. Good thing, because she now lives in a house where there are guns everywhere.
Old March 26th, 2020, 04:42 AM #335

Balt County Police told my LGS to shutdown there range, worried about suicides. And restricted their show room hours, but did deem them an essential business.
Old March 26th, 2020, 04:46 AM #336
Beer, Bikes n Boomsticks

Beer, Bikes n Boomsticks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwbow1969 View Post
I agree, but tell that to those in the 2a community that continually alienate those who already own guns by acting childish and calling them "Fudds" or "Butters" I mean really, just grow up, most of these couch ridden operators can't even stand up without getting out of breath.

Truth be told, most of these assholes just bitch and moan on the computer hoping for FB likes and waiting for the next "civil war" to start while screaming "Molon Labia" into their laptops with chunks of hot pockets flying out of their yaps .....

An absolute SHIT turnout in Annapolis this year and the reply I hear is "I've done paid my dues" or "Show up for what?" But they have plenty of time to degrade other gun owners and pat each other on the back.

I admire taking the time to bring new gun owners into the 2a fold, I just hope that once they're here they're not treated like shit by the Meal Team Six of the 2a community.

Hell, we don't even treat existing gun owners half decent. We're our own worse enemy.
preach it
The contents of the above post may not be safe for children, expectant mothers, or the elderly. The above post should probably not be taken seriously but should be taken with a quart of whisky. Misuse of the above post may cause rash, infection, joint pain, bleeding gums, car trouble, bad weather, black mold and/or anal seepage.
Boats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2020, 05:37 AM #337

And that is the problem with most liberals they dont think about it until it effects tehm like their soft on crime policies. You put most white liberals who live in white picket fence areas that are lilly white think all this soft on crime stuff is a great thing, but you have the crime start coming to them and they will get so tough on crime again its pathetic.

I would hope the supreme court would help but considering they just said illegals have all kinds of rights to fight deportation ( they are here illegally what is there to fight) I just dont get it

I can get deals on and both Mountain house and wise foods.
bluedog46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2020, 08:21 AM #338
Ammo Hoarder

Ammo Hoarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwbow1969 View Post
I agree, but tell that to those in the 2a community that continually alienate those who already own guns by acting childish and calling them "Fudds" or "Butters" I mean really, just grow up, most of these couch ridden operators can't even stand up without getting out of breath.

Truth be told, most of these assholes just bitch and moan on the computer hoping for FB likes and waiting for the next "civil war" to start while screaming "Molon Labia" into their laptops with chunks of hot pockets flying out of their yaps .....

An absolute SHIT turnout in Annapolis this year and the reply I hear is "I've done paid my dues" or "Show up for what?" But they have plenty of time to degrade other gun owners and pat each other on the back.

I admire taking the time to bring new gun owners into the 2a fold, I just hope that once they're here they're not treated like shit by the Meal Team Six of the 2a community.

Hell, we don't even treat existing gun owners half decent. We're our own worse enemy.

NRA Patriot Life Member & MSI Member
Designated Collector
MD & PA CCW
rtmhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2020, 08:28 AM #339
Certified Mad Scientist

Certified Mad Scientist

I've armed two different households since this crisis began... neither were anti-2A... just unprepared.
Doctor_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2020, 08:42 AM #340
My hair is amazing

My hair is amazing

I have a ton of guns, but very few I'm willing to/can lend out. Handguns are a no go for lending to people. Most of my shotguns are higher grade, so nobody is getting any of those. I have a lot of rifles in big game calibers. The .375 H&H mag or .338 Win Mag is hell on deer, but not a good HD choice. Not to mention, I'm not lending out safari grade Brownings. SBR's....nope. I guess I have a couple .22 bolt guns I could lend people.....
MSRPA BOD
I touched Heller.....
teratos is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > Gun Rights and Legislation > Maryland 2A Issues

Tags
liberal guns, panic guns