• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    It looked like they are back in stock, I added one to my cart but maybe I won't know for sure until I check out.

My comment was made in jest.

Bump-stocks just make it easier, with a little practice, a bump-stock isn't needed. From the hip, or shoulder.

*For me, I'd buy one just to flip on gunbroker or another auction site. With all the talk of banning them, may be an easy way to make a good return on a small investment.

Onceuponatime

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 19, 2018
    My comment was made in jest.

Bump-stocks just make it easier, with a little practice, a bump-stock isn't needed. From the hip, or shoulder.

*For me, I'd buy one just to flip on gunbroker or another auction site. With all the talk of banning them, may be an easy way to make a good return on a small investment.

Yep, everything is an investment at this point.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Itar restricted!

Imagine... if the dang ChiComs get ahold of this advanced weaponry...well... we might's well all just start eatin' with chopsticks, 'cause it's all over, Nellie.

Oh, wait. Damn thing's made in China...

Hmmmm. Where's that box of twelve penny sinkers?

chipd

May 20, 2017
    they do follow up on their back orders. so if you want one before they get banned in MD.. don't worry about back ordering

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Optics Planet can b*8w me as they wont sell mags over 10 rounds anymore. Just another anti retailer that I won't shop at.
    (Don't bother telling me about the law that says they can't, they were until after Florida)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chipd

May 20, 2017
    I hope you understand that businesses around the country have been getting threatening calls from the radical left. promising to attack their customers and employees if they don't follow orders. it really is that bad now. if people were calling me saying they were going to hurt my employees and customers I would ask a few more employees to carry.. but some people have businesses that are just too large to do that.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Optics Planet can b*8w me as they wont sell mags over 10 rounds anymore. Just another anti retailer that I won't shop at.
    (Don't bother telling me about the law that says they can't, they were until after Florida)

You know that’s because they’re in Chicago and it’s a new Chicago law that won’t let them offer mags for sale, correct?

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

I sold a few of them last week on GB. The first one sold in less than 30 mins for $450 buy it now. The panic seems to have died down a lot since then.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    You know that’s because they’re in Chicago and it’s a new Chicago law that won’t let them offer mags for sale, correct?

Yes but they were selling them before Florida according to people on this forum. It would appear as though they changed their policy after the Florida school shooting and then said it was because of the law. Perhaps the two coincided or I have incorrect information.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I sold a few of them last week on GB. The first one sold in less than 30 mins for $450 buy it now. The panic seems to have died down a lot since then.

I have a few bump-grips I could let go of, I just never dealt with the online auction sites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom