• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Enjoy the day brother. It's looking to be a good day to sit in the woods. :thumbsup:

Thanks brother

Between these limfnodes needing removed and my fvcking back making walking almost impossible at times I guess I gotta get some work done but I am so damned depressed about that and this virus that I think some time sitting in the woods will do me a lotta good

Shit, I don’t care if I see a deer at all

If I kill one I can’t drag it out right now anyway plus we went thru the freezers at the farm today, ok I sat and have directions, and I bet we have 75-100 pounds of burger in there already from last year. We could skip a year and not notice but the cockroaches are so bad we can’t even have a couple acre kale patch lol

Anyway, I am really looking forward to tomorrow

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    Thanks brother

Between these limfnodes needing removed and my fvcking back making walking almost impossible at times I guess I gotta get some work done but I am so damned depressed about that and this virus that I think some time sitting in the woods will do me a lotta good

If I kill one I can’t drag it out right now anyway plus we went thru the freezers at the farm today, ok I sat and have directions, and I bet we have 75-100 pounds of burger in there already from last year. We could skip a year and not notice but the cockroaches are so bad we can’t even have a couple acre kale patch lol

If you need one dragged out you got my number. I owe you for the lead. Good luck

jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo
    Heading out with the 350 legend I bought over the summer. Not thrilled about how warm it is supposed to be, but I've barely hunted since I got my dog 2 years ago so the itch is strong.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    Thanks brother

If you kill one, pm me. I'll gladly drag, hang and skin him for you.

JB62

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2013
    Annapolis
    Good luck everyone. Will be enjoying a sit in the woods myself. 44man do not know what part of somd you are in but will be in Charles Co myself so let me know if you need help.

Cheers all

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    I’ll be out. Just got home from WV today. Saw and passed on 3 smaller bucks there. Looks like only two of us hunting on our farm lease in the morning. Hope to try out my Savage Apex 350 legend tomorrow. Only shot paper with it so far.

Brickman301

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2015
    FREDERICK, MD
    The entire family will be out!
    I’ll be out with my son, my brother and my nephew, on a farm we have permission on.
    My wife is hunting with her father, and uncle, on my father in law’s property.
    Good luck to everyone, and be safe.

MDHunter

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2007
    Free America
    Good luck to all you opening day hunters! Enjoy the warm weather, and enjoy being out there. I'm sitting in CA at my girlfriend's house, missing my first Opening Day in over 20 years...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom