• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    Anyone hear about this? The Greater Olney News had an article about a MoCO PD town meeting on Nov. 20.

This would be the third (known to me) dead body found in the local area since I moved here back in 2002.

The headline: "Police Say human remains found in Brookeville pose no immediate danger".

The body was buried somewhere in the woods between the cemetery and the Inn at Brookeville Farms. Police estimate the burial was done sometime in 2017; only a partial skeleton was left. Residents were shocked SHOCKED that bad things could happen in MoCO.

MoCO 4th District Commander sez:"There is nothing that indicates an immediate or overt threat to the community. If there was, we'd be proactive." And : "I know it's disconcerting, but we're doing the best we can."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Multiple dead bodies popping up here and there in shallow graves is perfectly normal.

There are four dead in a Florida town. All shot in the same manner. The cops refuse to say a serial killer is on the loose.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Multiple dead bodies popping up here and there in shallow graves is perfectly normal.

There are four dead in a Florida town. All shot in the same manner. The cops refuse to say a serial killer is on the loose.

1 and 2 do not equate.

The Florida (Seminole Heights) killings have been called a 'serial' situation for some time. No shallow graves.

But, I will say there is an update that hasn't seen the light of day...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ed-seminole-heights-murders-article-1.3663666

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    News to me, but in am not surprised. Montgomery cty has gone to hell and is overun by illegals. Not surprised its being downplayed. Probably another headless body stabbed to death and left in a shallow grave by an upstanding MS13 member residing in Moco, nothing newsworthy. :sarcasm:

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan

Cbrem

Jan 2, 2017
    Carroll County
    News to me, but in am not surprised. Montgomery cty has gone to hell and is overun by illegals. Not surprised its being downplayed. Probably another headless body stabbed to death and left in a shallow grave by an upstanding MS13 member residing in Moco, nothing newsworthy. :sarcasm:

⬆️ Truth

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Anyone hear about this? The Greater Olney News had an article about a MoCO PD town meeting on Nov. 20.

This would be the third (known to me) dead body found in the local area since I moved here back in 2002.

The headline: "Police Say human remains found in Brookeville pose no immediate danger".

The body was buried somewhere in the woods between the cemetery and the Inn at Brookeville Farms. Police estimate the burial was done sometime in 2017; only a partial skeleton was left. Residents were shocked SHOCKED that bad things could happen in MoCO.

MoCO 4th District Commander sez:"There is nothing that indicates an immediate or overt threat to the community. If there was, we'd be proactive." And : "I know it's disconcerting, but we're doing the best we can."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I heard about it. I live in Brookeville about a mile from that location. My money is on MS13 just getting rid of a body.

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo

Once again, my hopes for a zombie uprising are dashed....... :D

But yeah, probably gang related, but we don't have gangs here in MoCo right? Just misguided children who lost their way somewhere between church and school who never did nuffin' from what I keep hearing.....

There's a chance I'll be promoted to a regional position in the spring. If that happens, we'll be headed to WV within the next 2-3 years max.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom