• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skb675

a gun "nut"
    Feb 14, 2013
    rural md
    DINO'd. Ick. ready to take them on though... after a shower....

CZ Peasy

Jun 29, 2012
    Received my DINO registration card this week. Took several weeks to process. I took the opportunity to email all my reps (in occupied PG county) stating that I was a voting Democrap party member and opposed to anti-2A legislation. I played up the Democrap talking points such as how the legislation would hit women and poor people the hardest. Fight Alinsky with Alinsky.

dogboy

IDPA RSO / NRA RSO
    Oct 22, 2007
    Patuxent River
    Friends, I am considering launching "Operation DINO" state wide!!! DINO stands for Democrat in name only.

Here's why:
    In Maryland the Democrat primary controlls for the most part the majority of our elections. If the gun community alone follows me in this strategic plan, we will have a devestating effect on the next statewide election.
    What we have been doing is NOT working. We are losing the war on our Inalienable Rights. Its time we fight back strategacally and quickly.

I am considering changing my voter registration to Democrat in order that I may vote in the Democrat primary to VOTE OUT the hard left liberals who are hell bent on taking away our right to KEEP AND BEAR ARMS!!

I will likely make this decision within a few days. I would welcome your comments, concerns and commitment to join me, should I decide to "Pull the Trigger" on this strategy. We must do all we can to defend the 2nd Amendment and the United states Constitution.

I truly fear that we are about to lose yet again on our constitutional rights
    here in Maryland.

Will you follow me?

Constitutionally Yours,
    Don Dwyer,Jr.
    Delegate
    Maryland General Assembly

If you do it, I will still back you 100%, to the limit of my ability. And I am 99% certain I would follow your example and get my wife to do likewise. Edited to add, upon further examination and consideration... JUST DON'T SCREW YOURSELF! Please!

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    When I call now I start by saying I'm a registered democrat, then I talk pro-gun; I think they take what I have to say more seriously now.

In all honesty, I am 'liberal' on most issues, but very conservative on fiscal and Constitutional matters. In time we can change the very definition of what it means to be a democrat from Maryland. Now looking forward to the next elections. :)

crowleycr

Mar 4, 2012
    Lexington Park
    Zdrastvutsyeh tavarich!
    I am already in and I haven't heard back from the DMV. I think i need to follow up with them. I suspect that comarade Martin has a hold on them.

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    Renewed my Md. Drivers License, and switched Party Affiliation to DINO. My wife also
    switched hers last month. Ready to have my vote count for a change!

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    i emailed the maryland democratic party as well to make sure they know ... I am a democrat and I'm against gun control (and the gas tax too). i know republicans dont like the DINO movement, but the priority for me personally is to get the crony bums out, especially in the statewide races like AG (Frosh). these guys are arrogant and think they are invincible.

FHJ69

Mar 13, 2011
    Upper PDRMC
    i emailed the maryland democratic party as well to make sure they know ... I am a democrat and I'm against gun control (and the gas tax too). i know republicans dont like the DINO movement, but the priority for me personally is to get the crony bums out, especially in the statewide races like AG (Frosh). these guys are arrogant and think they are invincible.

Life long Republican here... I'm with you. I believe that in MD and specifically Montgomery county we have no vote and those who are voted in have zero desire to even take into the slightest account our feelings and desires. So, now I'm a 100% DINO and I will use that tool to get those arrogant SOB's out of office. If the GOP is not happy with how I feel... come up with a better solution. I'm open.

wklohr

Stand Ye Steady!
    Jul 9, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    When I call now I start by saying I'm a registered democrat, then I talk pro-gun; I think they take what I have to say more seriously now.

In all honesty, I am 'liberal' on most issues, but very conservative on fiscal and Constitutional matters. In time we can change the very definition of what it means to be a democrat from Maryland. Now looking forward to the next elections. :)

This is my profile as well... and I too anticipate the next cycle. Release the hounds!

helmetmike

Sep 30, 2010
    So. MD 29B
    Officially a card carrying DINO. I cannot wait for 2014 primaries. I am encouraging everyone I know to do the same. There are alot of folks in Annapolis who need to be handed a Pink Slip. I would encourage Del. Dwyer to push a DINO program. :thumbsup:

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    Went from unaffiliated to DINO. Think I threw up in my mouth a little as I pushed that "democrat" button.

As did I. It took a couple of weeks for the feeling to go away, but I'm looking forward to 2014 and carrying through with our promise of 'not forgetting'!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom