• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    DC Concealed Carry License Training Course
    Saturday & Sunday October 28 & 29, 2017 at Frederick IWLA.

Saturday 0800 - 1700
    Sunday 0900 - Finish
    $299 per person.

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
    This course meets the training requirements necessary to apply for a DC Concealed Carry License.
    Note: DC CCL is currently $75 for two years (not including Livescan/Fingerprint fees).
    Training is not required for conditional approval.

MARYLAND
    Interested in a Maryland Handgun Permit? Stay an extra hour for a Maryland law seminar and receive a Maryland State Police Course of Fire Completion Certificate for an additional $49 fee. This course meets all the training requirements necessary to apply for a Maryland Handgun Permit. This course also meets MD's MHP renewal requirements.
    Note: The Maryland State Police require a so called "Good & Substantial Reason" before approving MD Handgun Permit Applications.

VIRGINIA
    This course meets the training requirements for a Virginia Concealed Handgun Permit. A course completion certificate suitable for VA CHP applications will be provided.

Any profits (after expenses) to benefit the Frederick IWLA Youth Hunter Education Program.

Early Registration $299 Register Online Here.

Don't delay - Space is limited - Late Registration & Walk In (after 10/21) is $399.

*** Subject to additional terms and conditions. All sales final. We reserve the right to cancel course by refunding all money. ***

qrcode.png

Last edited:

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    My current understanding is that, if your application was previously denied due to so called lack of "G&S", D.C. will not ask you to undergo additional training.

Simply fill out the form indicating the info on your application has not changed and you will won't have to retrain until your next renewal (4 hours).

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    My current understanding is that, if your application was previously denied due to so called lack of "G&S", D.C. will not ask you to undergo additional training.

Simply fill out the form indicating the info on your application has not changed and you will won't have to retrain until your next renewal (4 hours).

I was told different, but like your version better.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I was under the impression that the only thing to be waived was the fee, at least according the the DC AG FAQ

Attachments

• ag.jpg
      ag.jpg
      43.9 KB · Views: 271

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013

Could you let us know who to contact for that deal.

delaneyesq

Sep 1, 2011
    Dumb question — my aplogies!

DC Concealed Carry License Training Course
    Saturday & Sunday October 28 & 29, 2017 at Frederick IWLA.

Saturday 0800 - 1700
    Sunday 0900 - Finish
    $299 per person.

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
    This course meets the training requirements necessary to apply for a DC Concealed Carry License.
    Note: DC CCL is currently $75 for two years (not including Livescan/Fingerprint fees).
    Training is not required for conditional approval.

MARYLAND
    Interested in a Maryland Handgun Permit? Stay an extra hour for a Maryland law seminar and receive a Maryland State Police Course of Fire Completion Certificate for an additional $49 fee. This course meets all the training requirements necessary to apply for a Maryland Handgun Permit. This course also meets MD's MHP renewal requirements.
    Note: The Maryland State Police require a so called "Good & Substantial Reason" before approving MD Handgun Permit Applications.

VIRGINIA
    This course meets the training requirements for a Virginia Concealed Handgun Permit. A course completion certificate suitable for VA CHP applications will be provided.

Any profits (after expenses) to benefit the Frederick IWLA Youth Hunter Education Program.

Early Registration $299 Register Online Here.

Don't delay - Space is limited - Late Registration & Walk In (after 10/21) is $399.

*** Subject to additional terms and conditions. All sales final. We reserve the right to cancel course by refunding all money. ***

View attachment 215414

Do you have to be a D.C. resident to obtain a D.C. carry permit? If not, can anyone send me info on a 2018 course that satisfies the D.C. training requirement? Thanks in advance!

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Do you have to be a D.C. resident to obtain a D.C. carry permit? If not, can anyone send me info on a 2018 course that satisfies the D.C. training requirement? Thanks in advance!

You do not have to be a DC resident to receive a DC CCL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom