• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Long1MD

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2013
    Too far gone
    I'm surprised there are any 2nd amendment sales at all given one of the most pivotal elections in US history as it pertains to the 2nd amendment.

GunnerGunz

Sunken Treasure
    Mar 2, 2010
    Reisterstown
    http://www.staples.com/Cabelas-Gift-Card-50-Email-Delivery-/product_2417458

Staples is selling $50 Cabela's gift cards with free email delivery for $40, a very nice 20% discount. It says they are redeemable in-store or online. Maximum of 3 I believe.

They also have physical $50 gift cards for $41.99 (the $1.99 includes shipping) if you need the physical gift card.

Awesome, thanks just got 150.00 to get some primers and assorted stuff + add the 10% and free ship Im in busniss

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Freedom Munitions has free shipping over $99.

If you want to wait 6 weeks for your order to arrive!
    Anyone that orders let us know when you ordered and when it arrives.
    6 weeks is my best guess, if your lucky!
    Did I have a bad experience with them you ask, you bet your ass I did. Add the poor customer service to the mix, f***um.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    If you want to wait 6 weeks for your order to arrive!
    Anyone that orders let us know when you ordered and when it arrives.
    6 weeks is my best guess, if your lucky!
    Did I have a bad experience with them you ask, you bet your ass I did. Add the poor customer service to the mix, f***um.

I ordered 1000 rounds of reman 147 9mm and 500 rounds of new 147 9mm and got them within 10 days. I also ordered 500 rounds of reman 230 45acp and got them in 15 days.

But to be fair, I cancelled this same order about a month ago because I hadn't heard anything after 3 weeks or there about. Then they lied to be about shipping on 2 separate phone calls.

Buyer beware. It's hit or miss at this point. But I can only imagine it getting worse. I think the closer we come to the election, the longer orders will take to be fulfilled.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Did you sign up for "Eblast Promotions"? Maybe it's there.

Last week, I got an email about the Midway Labor Day Sale. Clicked on the link a few days later and it took me their regular page. No promo code, no nothing. No special Labor Day Sales page, I don't know.

Don't know if it's changed but I think all this took place on Friday.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Last week, I got an email about the Midway Labor Day Sale. Clicked on the link a few days later and it took me their regular page. No promo code, no nothing. No special Labor Day Sales page, I don't know.

Don't know if it's changed but I think all this took place on Friday.

Their sales never make sense to me. I get the fliers in the mail, but their site doesn't always reflect what I'm seeing in the flier. :shrug:

MocoJed

Nov 16, 2015
    Loco Moco
    http://www.primaryarms.com/gatssa-e/p/gatssa-e/

Found it cheaper and hopefully they ship it faster then Psa

SSAE trigger

Ordered an SSAE from PrimaryArms Friday night. Saturday morning got the email that the shipping label is created. Status shows as "picked up" and arrival date estimate is 9/7. Looks like same, very fast shipping as I have experienced from them in the past.

To be fair, though, I haven't had a PSA order drag like some others have experienced. Not as fast as PA, but no more than 2 weeks.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Ordered an SSAE from PrimaryArms Friday night. Saturday morning got the email that the shipping label is created. Status shows as "picked up" and arrival date estimate is 9/7. Looks like same, very fast shipping as I have experienced from them in the past.

To be fair, though, I haven't had a PSA order drag like some others have experienced. Not as fast as PA, but no more than 2 weeks.

I just placed an order with PSA, 2 Spike T2 buffers last Monday and got them in 3 days. I've not experienced any delays when ordering from PSA.

JB62

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2013
    Annapolis
    http://www.staples.com/Cabelas-Gift-Card-50-Email-Delivery-/product_2417458

Staples is selling $50 Cabela's gift cards with free email delivery for $40, a very nice 20% discount. It says they are redeemable in-store or online. Maximum of 3 I believe.

They also have physical $50 gift cards for $41.99 (the $1.99 includes shipping) if you need the physical gift card.

Thanks ! Plus additional 10% off.
    26CQ_search%3Dchampion%2Bblackout%2B%26CQ_st%3Db

On it's way

GunnerGunz

Sunken Treasure
    Mar 2, 2010
    Reisterstown
    You're welcome. :D

So I purchased 2cs 2.75 12 gauge dove load, 2 box 50rnd 45ACP, Lee Powder Measure and Lee Han Held Auto Primer for 126.39 (actual cost to me) not too shabby. And Fee Shipping :D

Without all the discounts would have been $212.94 so a nice 41% off and free shipping :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom