• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FRANKCASTLE

Apr 28, 2013
    anyone own one or know about the quality? the dealer is in york pa it looks like

Todd S

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2012
    Glen Rock, PA
    I bought a Champion last year. Fit and finish seems good compared to other safes. I got mine from Freedom Armory. They started carrying the line and had a pretty good sale. I ordered a dial lock and got an electronic. The regional manager was out to change the lock within the week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JDH146

jdh146
    Dec 26, 2009
    Check Craigslist type in gun safe the dealer is advertising all across PA Maryland line

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I bought a Superior Safe from the York PA dealer about 2 years ago and am loving it. He delivered the safe and set it up in my basement. I believe that I posted an account of the great service he gave me when he delivered it in a posting on MDS. It was what I would call white-glove service. He also gave me a great price (I did a bit of haggling too!) and came in much cheaper than the guy from VA that I have seen at the Chantilly store or even the guy up in Frederick MD. I really wanted to give the local Frederick dealer my business, but his price was much higher than what I could get with the York dealer. In addition, the York dealer special ordered a safe for me with the color and options I wanted whereas the Frederick guy was only going to sell me what he had in stock. PM me if you have any questions. I highly recommend the York PA dealer.

I have a dial lock too.

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom