Go Back   Maryland Shooters > The Neighborhood > Delaware
Don't Have An Account? Register Here

Join MD Shooters

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 11th, 2019, 08:03 PM #31
Song Dog Song Dog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Eastern Shore -Delmarva
Posts: 315
Song Dog Song Dog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Eastern Shore -Delmarva
Posts: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Lurker View Post
This is Yuge! DE Will Not Comply!

Thanks go to you and all MDS members helping to keep MD and the surrounding states free of The Tyranny:
MDS members were @ the Rally; Delaware's own organizations Delaware State Sportmen's Association (D.S.S.A.) and Delaware Gun Rights (D.G.R.) played major roles for the current status of Senate Bills 68, 70 & 82.

Mom's Demand Action (MDA) were defeated in MD & Delaware this year .................. they'll be back, well funded
Song Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2019, 06:47 PM #32
adit's Avatar
adit adit is offline
ReMember
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: DE
Posts: 7,951
adit adit is offline
ReMember
adit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: DE
Posts: 7,951
Republican to introduce SB79 allowing MJ users to purchase, own, possess, or control a deadly weapon (firearms) or ammunition. (This does not get around Federal prohibitions, and would require you to still lie on a 4473)

Bill: http://legis.delaware.gov/BillDetail...lationId=47393

Text: http://legis.delaware.gov/json/BillD...ationName=SB79



Dem Townsend didn't waste any time reintroducing his BS AWB (MD FSA/CT/MA/CA combo) bill, SS1 for SB68.

Bill: http://legis.delaware.gov/BillDetail...lationId=47464

Text: http://legis.delaware.gov/json/BillD...lationName=SS1


Dems are also planning to submit a bill to outlaw making you own guns, printing them, or purchasing/possessing 80%ers.

KEEP UP THE FIGHT!!!!!!
adit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2019, 01:03 PM #33
rockstarr's Avatar
rockstarr rockstarr is offline
Major Deplorable
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: The Bolshevik Lands
Posts: 3,531
rockstarr rockstarr is offline
Major Deplorable
rockstarr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: The Bolshevik Lands
Posts: 3,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by adit View Post
Republican to introduce SB79 allowing MJ users to purchase, own, possess, or control a deadly weapon (firearms) or ammunition. (This does not get around Federal prohibitions, and would require you to still lie on a 4473)

Bill: http://legis.delaware.gov/BillDetail...lationId=47393

Text: http://legis.delaware.gov/json/BillD...ationName=SB79



Dem Townsend didn't waste any time reintroducing his BS AWB (MD FSA/CT/MA/CA combo) bill, SS1 for SB68.

Bill: http://legis.delaware.gov/BillDetail...lationId=47464

Text: http://legis.delaware.gov/json/BillD...lationName=SS1


Dems are also planning to submit a bill to outlaw making you own guns, printing them, or purchasing/possessing 80%ers.

KEEP UP THE FIGHT!!!!!!
how can he reintroduce a bill that just got killed in committee?
__________________
Be a humble person, for you are no better or anymore special than the person next to you...
rockstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2019, 01:10 PM #34
adit's Avatar
adit adit is offline
ReMember
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: DE
Posts: 7,951
adit adit is offline
ReMember
adit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: DE
Posts: 7,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstarr View Post
how can he reintroduce a bill that just got killed in committee?
BTFOOM
adit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2019, 02:52 PM #35
delaware_export delaware_export is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 431
delaware_export delaware_export is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 431
Reading one of those links of the new bill it sounded like they were pushing for the idiotic California bullet button.

“A mag that requires a tool to remove, including a bullet” or.... something

The propaganda on that one in California was that it “allows the magazine to be changed faster”
delaware_export is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2019, 10:49 AM #36
Song Dog Song Dog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Eastern Shore -Delmarva
Posts: 315
Song Dog Song Dog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Eastern Shore -Delmarva
Posts: 315
Bill 68 looks identical from last year as well as defeated last week, clone to MD. FSA 2013. Also same Sponsors good to note no new sign on Sponsors .......................



(4) “Copycat weapon” means any of the following:

a. A semiautomatic centerfire rifle that can accept a detachable magazine and has any 2 of the following:

1. A folding stock.

2. A grenade launcher or flare launcher.

3. A flash suppressor.

4. A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon.

b. A semiautomatic centerfire rifle that has a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.

c. A semiautomatic centerfire rifle that has an overall length of less than 29 inches.

d. A semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.

e. A semiautomatic shotgun that has a folding stock.

f. A shotgun with a revolving cylinder.

(5) “Detachable magazine” means an ammunition feeding device that can be removed readily from a firearm without requiring disassembly of the firearm action or without the use of a tool, including a bullet or cartridge.
Song Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2019, 11:03 AM #37
delaware_export delaware_export is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 431
delaware_export delaware_export is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 431
That section 5 is the Cali bullet button thing. Tool being the tip of a bullet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Song Dog View Post
Bill 68 looks identical from last year as well as defeated last week, clone to MD. FSA 2013. Also same Sponsors good to note no new sign on Sponsors .......................



(4) “Copycat weapon” means any of the following:

a. A semiautomatic centerfire rifle that can accept a detachable magazine and has any 2 of the following:

1. A folding stock.

2. A grenade launcher or flare launcher.

3. A flash suppressor.

4. A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon.

b. A semiautomatic centerfire rifle that has a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.

c. A semiautomatic centerfire rifle that has an overall length of less than 29 inches.

d. A semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.

e. A semiautomatic shotgun that has a folding stock.

f. A shotgun with a revolving cylinder.

(5) “Detachable magazine” means an ammunition feeding device that can be removed readily from a firearm without requiring disassembly of the firearm action or without the use of a tool, including a bullet or cartridge.
delaware_export is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2019, 11:17 AM #38
Song Dog Song Dog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Eastern Shore -Delmarva
Posts: 315
Song Dog Song Dog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Eastern Shore -Delmarva
Posts: 315
Yea, I know, why I posted, was part of last years and this years Bills too. I'm waiting to hear what Townsend trying to accomplish after SB 68 died in committee. This does not make any legislative sense ...................
Song Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2019, 11:57 AM #39
radnor radnor is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Delaware
Posts: 26
Send a message via AIM to radnor
radnor radnor is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Delaware
Posts: 26
Send a message via AIM to radnor
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstarr View Post
how can he reintroduce a bill that just got killed in committee?
He just wants another beat down.
radnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2019, 06:58 PM #40
POP57's Avatar
POP57 POP57 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Delaware
Posts: 2,696
POP57 POP57 is offline
Senior Member
POP57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Delaware
Posts: 2,696
Townsend is trying to make a name for himself within the anti 2A crowd. He wants to move foward in politics via the fast track. Ran for the Democrat nomination for our Congressional seat after only having been a state politician for a short time. Sound familiar? Rumor has it that he will be challenged once again by a Veteran whose name escapes me.
__________________
NRA
DSSA
C&R
Amateur Radio General Class
Father
Grandfather

Last edited by POP57; May 28th, 2019 at 05:44 PM.
POP57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Home Page > Forum List > The Neighborhood > Delaware


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2019, Congregate Media, LP Privacy Policy Terms of Service