BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011

Last edited:

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I'll let the OP answer directly, and I could be mistaken, but I believe the OP was directed at the Democrats that ran the Judicial Committee and not the Constitutional Scholars on yesterday panel.

Dont get me wrong, I certainly appreciate your informative post.

Lastly, given what I heard from the 3 Liberal summoned witnesses, I got the overall impression that they were emotionally driven to the point where they felt they were entitled to be judge, jury, and executioner, when the American public only needed to better understand the grounds for and the history of impeachment. The 3 Liberal professors certainly had an axe to grind, and for me, they lost all credibility.

You are correct , i did mean in general but it was very obvious yesterday more so then anywhere else i have seen .
    Polousy , Shitly and others have been playing this game for years like they love our founding fathers and the ground work they laid .

They hate everything Godly , and Constitutionally and despise law and order .

Their only existence is power and the money that comes with having all the power .

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I was somewhat joking.

They were certainly not "witnesses" to anything other than their own learnings and likely bias.

The issue is, conservatives constantly lament the liberal news, liberal schools, liberal (add your category here).

They can't be running the ENTIRE show, if son that might speak to a shortcoming in conservative circles rather than some sort of well thought out plan from the other side.

Man , please tell me when you are joking . You had me thinking you hated Trump ;)

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    And now some melting snowflakes are demanding Turley resign. Bad for the college. Some supposed “student” sent an email to the head of the college demanding that they do the right thing after his performance in front of congress. And he thought that he was “safe” by stating he did not vote for Trump and does not even like him. But I suppose since he didn’t play along with the others he’s a mad professor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom