• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Sp_guns!!!

I'm enjoying your videos, thanks!

A few suggestions, five (5) in total; I give you only two (2) for now:

Wear hearing protection when you are shooting, it will help save your hearing for later in life and set a good example for kids/folks watching your videos.

And #2, like you have done in some of your videos already, but not all; give a video 'conclusions' either at the very beginning or end of your video to simply say what you learned in your experiments.

Keep up the great work, thank you for the informative and entertaining videos, and I'm so glad you decided to join our community. If you find yourself visiting Maryland, please let us know, I'm sure we can set up a really cool meet-up for you!

Sp guns

Jun 11, 2016
    Sp_guns!!!

I'm enjoying your videos, thanks!

A few suggestions, five (5) in total; I give you only two (2) for now:

Wear hearing protection when you are shooting, it will help save your hearing for later in life and set a good example for kids/folks watching your videos.

And #2, like you have done in some of your videos already, but not all; give a video 'conclusions' either at the very beginning or end of your video to simply say what you learned in your experiments.

Keep up the great work, thank you for the informative and entertaining videos, and I'm so glad you decided to join our community. If you find yourself visiting Maryland, please let us know, I'm sure we can set up a really cool meet-up for you!
    Thank you very much for your ideas.!! I would love to come there and shoot together..!! I hope to come some day..!!

Sp guns

Jun 11, 2016
    I found my new experiment..!! It is a good idea to take cover behind your car door when somenoe is shooting you with a shotgun..?? We will see.!!

Sp guns

Jun 11, 2016
    I have seen to a lot of movies people that take cover behind a car when someone is shooting them..!! Is that a smart thing to do..?? Lets see.!!!

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Sp guns,

You need your eyes...

Wear eye protection... (Safety glasses)

Nice video ideas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members