• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Our new addition to the family. Nala is a 12 week old Doberman. The big guy is Koda, he's 3 years old. Only been together for about 2 weeks and they're already getting along great.

Nice dogs. I was thinking of Dobes just the other day, and hoping to get another one day. Had three, but in a large home with four acres fenced. Live on a postage stamp lot now. Hence small dog for years now.

Does the puppy have the tape off for good? I recall it takes some weeks before permanent. Wonder too if I'd crop the ears and dock tail if I get another.

1545662_10200539559285265_993686643_n.jpg

Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    Nice dogs. I was thinking of Dobes just the other day, and hoping to get another one day. Had three, but in a large home with four acres fenced. Live on a postage stamp lot now. Hence small dog for years now.

Does the puppy have the tape off for good? I recall it takes some weeks before permanent. Wonder too if I'd crop the ears and dock tail if I get another.

1545662_10200539559285265_993686643_n.jpg

I wish. That pic was taken in between postings. We still have a few more months of posting to go.

CelticBiggie

Mar 26, 2016
    I guess I never did post our newest rescue. Ava came to us needing an amputation, now a 3.5 pound pomeranian. Purchaser paid so much that when her leg broke 2 days in, she didnt have the money to care for the injury. left it in a cast for 3 weeks and the limb died.

41310802_695884114127653_264609378873638912_n.jpg

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Here's our girl when a pup...we call this her "Ice Cream Face" which was the first time she got into a carton of ice cream...
    IMG_0298.jpg

Here's she is after a pizza...
    IMG_0374.jpg

Just recently when our daughter was home visiting and got her sock stolen...
    Lula_Kellie_s_sock.jpg

Here with her best bud...
    IMG_9596.jpg

4rcefedmkiv

Aug 6, 2010
    Arnold, MD
    Cute Bull Terrier! Always hear nice things about their personalities. It's why I love my fox terriers. Always a little crazy and animated. Very much the class clown.

Thanks! Well said. A little crazy and animated for sure but such a big personality. She goes to a day care for socialization and they love her there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom