• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Sorry, I got confused, that was for Sig 228 mags... check out JoeBob's, they had a great price on Glock 19 mags and they will ship as kits if needed. ;)

turbogrimace

Jan 21, 2014
    northern maryland
    Why? The shipping is clearly indicated before you click confirm on your order. It is also sent with the order confirmation email, along with the phone number and email address for Brownell's customer service.

I was aware of the shipping cost when I ordered it. It was just quite a bit higher for the expected size/weight than many of my other orders. Thank you for the description of an order confirmation.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I was aware of the shipping cost when I ordered it. It was just quite a bit higher for the expected size/weight than many of my other orders. Thank you for the description of an order confirmation.

That's more along the lines of what I expected. Not more than twice that. Clearly it didn't matter. I still paid it, I still want it. :)

Standard shipping from Brownell's for the polymer80 frame is less than $8 to Maryland. If you paid more than that you should call or email customer service and have them adjust the shipping charge.

turbogrimace

Jan 21, 2014
    northern maryland
    Good call. No pun intended.

Brownell's was 122 before shipping with an ffl.

Edit: Called Brownells. They initially charged me $16 because the weight of the item was unknown when they shipped it. Sounds a bit odd, but they refunded the shipping as a courtesy.

Last edited:

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Good call. No pun intended.

Brownell's was 122 before shipping with an ffl.

Edit: Called Brownells. They initially charged me $16 because the weight of the item was unknown when they shipped it. Sounds a bit odd, but they refunded the shipping as a courtesy.

Brownell's has great customer service. I have had good luck applying coupons emailed to me on purchases made days before the coupon email, but had not yet shipped.

Glad to hear they took care of you. :thumbsup:

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Is it me or are G19 uppers getting a little pricey? I seem to remember being able to get them for well under $400 now they are at least $450 and buying a stripped upper and building it is even more expensive.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Is it me or are G19 uppers getting a little pricey? I seem to remember being able to get them for well under $400 now they are at least $450 and buying a stripped upper and building it is even more expensive.

They already were prior to the compact frame being released. I guess everyone was buying them up in anticipation.

It's cheaper for to buy a used Glock 19 in VA to cannibalize (since it comes with mags and the lower parts) than to buy an upper from pretty much any source.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Place I go thru, complete slide assemblies are still somewhat decent - depending on caliber and Generation. Pricing is ranging from $352 to $450* (*MOS, Gen4), before shipping. For Factory new assemblies.

Most of the 9mm and 40 assemblies are at $415, but the 357SIG assemblies are only $352 ($367.75 shipped).

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Place I go thru, complete slide assemblies are still somewhat decent - depending on caliber and Generation. Pricing is ranging from $352 to $450* (*MOS, Gen4), before shipping. For Factory new assemblies.

Most of the 9mm and 40 assemblies are at $415, but the 357SIG assemblies are only $352 ($367.75 shipped).

Can you PM where you go through please? Need to order some, thanks.

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    Got finished with mine took about 1/2 hr with dremil, hand drill and sand paper.

These are miles apart from their previous offerings, you wouldn't believe they were designed and built by the same company.

Where the 17 size is like holding a block of Lava soap, this new 19 size fits like a glove.

First plans were to chop to 26 size grip. Might buy a second lower to leave as is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom