BREAKING: Federal Lawsuit Filed Challenging Trump Bump-Stock Ban; Injunction Sought

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Meaningless ruling... all it did was confirm for most respectable citizens that the law is an ass. I've see one person on this board who stated that they destroyed or turned in their contraband items. If 1% are gone nationally, I will be surprised.

The feds have not yet figured out that is profoundly not in their interest to pass laws so silly that even the law abiding refuse to comply.

Agreed. Little good will come from training decent, normally law abiding citizens to have contempt for the Law.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Agreed. Little good will come from training decent, normally law abiding citizens to have contempt for the Law.

This "little good" is exactly what the left seeks. The left seeks division. The left desires for people to lose their trust in institutions and the rule of law. The left yearns for the people to seek relief from the chaos that they, the left, have created. The left will happily create that relief in the form of a totalitarian state, either incrementally (progressive) or through violent revolution (marxist). The choice is pretty clear. The lines are being drawn today, and most don't even know it. Choose liberty.

xKtF

Nov 5, 2018
    Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think possession of those is illegal in Maryland so no need to turn them in; you just can’t transfer them in Md.

No, possession is fine and you can still go across state lines to buy it and bring it back in and its totally legal.

wolfwood

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2011
    Next stop is a en banc petition with the DC Court of appeal. Hey don't say we didn't give this the old college try.

jcutonilli

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2013
    When do we find out the panel composition? The week of?

The oral argument calendar currently lists the panels out to 17 Feb so we may know definitively in about 3 weeks.

I suspect that it may be Rogers, Pillard and Randolph based on the per curiam order to reschedule the case back on 2 Dec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom