• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland
    With the threat of impending new gun laws, many people are looking to build ARs. I'd like to offer my assistance with building...I have a complete shop set up, with every tool needed to properly build an AR15, including gages and borescope. And, I'm SOTAR educated and Chad approved :)

Since it is at my home, I insist you be of good character. If I don't know you Ill research you through other members I trust.

I'll walk you through the build and you can use my tools. PM me if I can be of assistance to you. If you are a Patriot Picket member and were down in Annapolis for those of us that couldn't be, I'll donate any parts to you I have available. Be safe,

Pete

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    With the threat of impending new gun laws, many people are looking to build ARs. I'd like to offer my assistance with building...I have a complete shop set up, with every tool needed to properly build an AR15, including gages and borescope. And, I'm SOTAR educated and Chad approved :)

Since it is at my home, I insist you be of good character. If I don't know you Ill research you through other members I trust.

I'll walk you through the build and you can use my tools. PM me if I can be of assistance to you. If you are a Patriot Picket member and were down in Annapolis for those of us that couldn't be, I'll donate any parts to you I have available. Be safe,

Pete

e74ae4daabca51e4a3e63b1369b392f0.jpg

In all seriousness, that’s a very nice gesture!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    3paul10: this is an awesome Action Plan for 2A in MD because the Cat Lady Lurkers are definitely reading our posts.

I testified in both the House & Senate that the Democraps Know-Nothing Bills would trigger a RATIONAL RESPONSE in the firearms community to build or buy LOTS MORE FIREARMS!

So Cat Ladies: Take note of 3paul10’s generous offer to help our side fill our gun safes!

3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland
    3paul10: this is an awesome Action Plan for 2A in MD because the Cat Lady Lurkers are definitely reading our posts.

I testified in both the House & Senate that the Democraps Know-Nothing Bills would trigger a RATIONAL RESPONSE in the firearms community to build or buy LOTS MORE FIREARMS!

So Cat Ladies: Take note of 3paul10’s generous offer to help our side fill our gun safes!

Thank you, Rack!! You're at the top of my list, when you're ready to build some Black Rifle Sweetness let me know!!

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    I may take you up on that sometime. I drove to Annapolis and testified at the Senate against the ridiculous anti gun bills. I’m in true western Maryland lol...farther west than Hagerstown ;)

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Did you find a good deal on a borescope? I have a cheap digital that works for .30 cal but .223 seems to need real optics.

3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Did you find a good deal on a borescope? I have a cheap digital that works for .30 cal but .223 seems to need real optics.

I have a cheap Lyman, about 229.00 I think it was....but it works for what I need it for, to confirm proper placement of the gas block...I scope the block with the gas tube off, put a small light inside the gas tube opening, and it shows the position clearly...

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I have a cheap Lyman, about 229.00 I think it was....but it works for what I need it for, to confirm proper placement of the gas block...I scope the block with the gas tube off, put a small light inside the gas tube opening, and it shows the position clearly...

Thanks, I will have a look.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    3Paul10, that is awesome. Now we need one for S MD. Lol. We will have them surrounded. Goodonya

Now are you Luke or Grasshopper to Obi Wan Clandestine? Lol. J/k.

DavidA

The Master of Disaster
    Dec 6, 2013
    Annapolis
    They are so stupid down in Annapolis. But alas they are our representatives. I am finishing an upper as we speak. I would be tempted to do another 80% but I have three safes and no more room. Nice jester though. I have built seven of them and I would do the same. I have all the tools. I am here in Annapolis and I would be willing to lend the out and give you pointers when assembling. At your house though because Annapolis could say I was manufacturing if I turn them out from my home manufacturing facility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    This guy's name is Doobie. Sounds suspicious. ;)

LOL

DA can attest to the fact that I’m real and not suspicious My choice of screen name wasn’t the most thought out lol. I’ve never tried or used marijuana or any drugs in my life. Maybe I should petition here to change my name

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom