• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    I've never been but I assume the show is indoors, correct? The "fairgrounds" part is why I ask. I have a couple little ones that wouldn't do so well in the cold.

It is inside. In 2 buildings and usually there is a guy selling ammo cans and other surplus stuff in the parking lot.

I don't know for sure about black powder supplies. I do not look for them. Have fun at the show.

mattyrayb

Feb 23, 2010
    waldorf
    One more question, is there ever a wait to get in? I was talking to someone who said has to wait an hour to get into one of the shows in maryland.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    One more question, is there ever a wait to get in? I was talking to someone who said has to wait an hour to get into one of the shows in maryland.

That must have been befor Oct 1, 2013. Now you may have to wait 10-15 min if you show up at opening on the first day.

olebess

Jan 11, 2011
    MontCo
    Hey Lou - Will you have any O/U shotguns at this show? I'm bringing a colleague with me and that's what he wants. Thanks!

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Hey Lou - Will you have any O/U shotguns at this show? I'm bringing a colleague with me and that's what he wants. Thanks!

I have none at this time and as general rule of thumb (FYI), buy a quality U/O shottie, it'll have a comma in the price with at least a 1 or 2 (or possibly a higher number) preceding it, not those POS condors or Turk or Russian made crap being offered by Remington and other companies. Usually the better quality O/U's are Italian made and also the higher end Brownings are good too. I used to think the Ruger Red Labels were good but understand that they don't hold up in the long run as the others I recommended. For a good O/U, be prepared to lay down some major $,$$$.00.

olebess

Jan 11, 2011
    MontCo
    I have none at this time and as general rule of thumb (FYI), buy a quality U/O shottie, it'll have a comma in the price with at least a 1 or 2 (or possibly a higher number) preceding it, not those POS condors or Turk or Russian made crap being offered by Remington and other companies. Usually the better quality O/U's are Italian made and also the higher end Brownings are good too. I used to think the Ruger Red Labels were good but understand that they don't hold up in the long run as the others I recommended. For a good O/U, be prepared to lay down some major $,$$$.00.

Thanks, Lou! Sound advice.

Dukes Defense

Oct 2, 2012
    If I get confirmation that my table is reserved this week, then I'll be there with my Laser Ammo range. If that's the case, our Saturday HQL and Non-resident concealed carry class will be rescheduled to start at 6pm and we will add a Sunday evening HQL and Non-resident concealed carry class for anyone signing up at the show that can't make it Saturday evening. We will be offering a significant discount for everyone that signs up and pays at the show.

Dukes Defense

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010

:lol: A wait to get in to a Maryland gun show?? Now that's funny, I don't care WHO ya are......

Sorry, had to say it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom