• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    Just a reminder, because there has been some confusion - this is a machine gun only shoot. If you have a machine gun you'd like to bring to shoot, please notify us. No semi-autos will be allowed.

If you are bringing a machine gun, you must bring along copies of your paperwork... don't drag grandpappy's attic bringback he never told anyone about... heh.

Last edited:

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    Vince

Per our conversation helping as an RSO, I will not be able to attend that date. That is an annual family trip weekend we take with friends to the eastern shore. Dang it.

I wont mention the car or mg42. I know they rather do that then go with us.

If you guys need another RSO, i can make myself available. I don't intend to shoot, just another set of eyes and ears on the line. I can bring some essential first aid tools if desired. I'll stop in Saturday to discuss, unless you indicate otherwise here. I also have a pair of walkie talkies to bring if need be. your call.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    After much debate, have decided to make the following cookies: chocolate chip, peanut butter, peanut butter chocolate chip and Russian Teacakes.

Unless there's a lot of complaining, I am not making oatmeal raisin cookies. (Figure since Lou's not on the attendee list, I could skip those ;))

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    "After much debate"? This mean you're talking to yourself again?
    We all know Lou is "special" but basing cookie selection on his presence elevates that title to a whole new level.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    "After much debate"? This mean you're talking to yourself again? We all know Lou is "special" but basing cookie selection on his presence elevates that title to a whole new level.

Pshaw! Me? Talk to myself? Ha! Ya caught me!

As far as Lou goes, he's my bud and always expects oatmeal raisin cookies, and I won't let him down. He's very special, he taught me a lot about guns and gun safety, so he can have any kinda cookies he wants. Then again, he is special alright. psssssttttt please don't tell him but he thinks oatmeal raisin cookies are healthier than other cookies...

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    I was going to swing into the shop today to chat but ended up having to work. I was hoping to get an idea of ammo cost.

I know the food and ammo are cash only so I'm just trying to make sure I bring enough cash after food expense, to be able to shoot multiple different mg's.

Should I bring a brick or two of 22lr if I want to shoot the full auto 22 mentioned earlier? (if it will be there to use)

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    I was going to swing into the shop today to chat but ended up having to work. I was hoping to get an idea of ammo cost.

I know the food and ammo are cash only so I'm just trying to make sure I bring enough cash after food expense, to be able to shoot multiple different mg's.

Should I bring a brick or two of 22lr if I want to shoot the full auto 22 mentioned earlier? (if it will be there to use)

the 22 will be there. the mags will be in denominations of $20 for pairs of mags for some guns.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Just a reminder, because there has been some confusion - this is a machine gun only shoot. If you have a machine gun you'd like to bring to shoot, please notify us. No semi-autos will be allowed.

If you are bringing a machine gun, you must bring along copies of your paperwork... don't drag grandpappy's attic bringback he never told anyone about... heh.

What about an AR with a slide fire stock and a case of ammo with the sole purpose of catching the AR on fire?

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    So what guns will be there?

Look at the first post in this thread, it contains a preliminary list. Instead of one MG42, I believe there will be three.
    There will be a .22 MG there but it is my understanding that if you want to shoot that you need to bring ammo for it. There are a few people (myself included) bringing a brick of .22 to donate to the cause.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom