• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CynicX

Jan 8, 2006
    Hey guys. New member here...

I moved from South Carolina to the Bel Air area of Harford cty.

I own a little Walther P22, I usually go plinking over a friends house but thats getting old. I guess the only ranges within driving distances is the one in Timonium and Elk Neck. Unless you guys know of some others?

In SC there were about 5 ranges within a resonable driving distance of my house. Two of which were less then 5-10 minutes away.

Anyway maybe I'll run into some of you guys at those ranges....take care.

-Ryan

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Welcome aboard....you've arrived just in time for the busiest time of the year.....the MD General Assembly. A unique spectical in which the masses of gun owners in the state descend on Annapolis to preserve our right to own firearms.

Keep your eyes peeled here for the opening salvo to be launched in the next coulple of weeks.

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Welcome Neighbor! I reside in Belair too! I'm a life-time Marylander and have resided somewhere in Harford County for the past 20 years. If your not just a Handgun Shooter, there's a trapshooters Range (Harvey's Cedar Gun Club) in Darlington(Harford County) Directions: 12 miles North of Bel Air MD on US 1 Turn Right onto Poole Rd, 1/4 mile to Club on the Left. They have Open Shoots on Thursdays(5pm starts). If you Shoot Hi-Power Rifle there are monthly Military Rifle Shoots starting this Sunday (just north of the Mason-Dixon Line in Pa.), January 15th, 2006. I'm going! See this Link for info, http://www.marylandshooters.com/showthread.php?t=202
    Note: Got ?s about Maryland/Harford County drop me a PM. I'll be more then happy to help!

CrazyIrishman

Feb 11, 2006
    Hi CynicX,

Welcome to the board! Hope ya like it here. I briefly lived in Lumberton,NC back in 1996. As I recall the weather was nice almost year round and the people were friendly.

Been to Myrtle Beach and Darlington a couple times and I worked at SOB (South of the Border) for a bit before I moved back to Maryland.

sl4si

Feb 15, 2006
    welcome,

FYI
    Izaak Walton League Harford County
    217 Victory Ln
    Bel Air, MD 21014-5431
    Last Modified: 2/23/2005 8:01:00 PM

Gunpowder Indoor Pistol Range
    (410) 879-4880
    2137 N Fountain Green Rd
    Bel Air, MD 21015