• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Sorry, didn't see the responses. YEAH, you were right coinboy, got my C&R app today and filled it out. I will be at the post office getting a postal money order and sending it overnight.....W00T. I will now be able to buy some of these cool looking toys you guys keep waving under my nose.:D

coinboy

Yeah, Sweet Lemonade.
    Oct 22, 2007
    Howard County
    Sorry, didn't see the responses. YEAH, you were right coinboy, got my C&R app today and filled it out. I will be at the post office getting a postal money order and sending it overnight.....W00T. I will now be able to buy some of these cool looking toys you guys keep waving under my nose.:D

:D Congrats. Prepare to be broke.

I just hope I get $200 towards a Polish TT-33 this christmas!

armedsks

Feb 27, 2007
    Sharpsburg, MD
    The VZ-52's are great rifles I owned 2 at one time. The only thinkg that hurts them is the lack of ammo available. 95% of them are chamber in a obsolete 7.62x45. Century sold a shit load of it about 5 years ago and sense then has vanished. You still see it from time to time. (but pricy). Also the czech ammo is extremely corrosive. The gas syestem is a pain to take a part. You can buy brass for it at grafs if you roll your own.

Towards the end of production they did produce a x39 version. It will be marked 52/57 on the rec. They are factory chamberd for x39. If you see one for sale as a x39 that is just marked 52. It s has a chamber sleeve and IMHO is not safe ,since it just held in place with loctite. What happends if that sleeve comes out when your in the middle of killing zombies and you have that extra 6mm of headspace!

the real x39's sell for 600 or so. the x45's go for 125-400$ depending on condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom