• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    some google reviews say they never received orders. Has anyone bought from them before? The price does seem too good to be true.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    They've updated their site, they sell the full G21 kit, as well as stand alone barrels and slides for the G21 if anyone is interested in those. They also have G20 slides and barrels (are the sides the same? And fit on the same frame?)

Glock 20 slides aren't the same, but they fit on the same frame. The 21 slides have a wider breech face and take a wider barrel. I think the 20 slide has more mass to it too.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    They throw the parts kit in afaik. I'm not sure what ejector though is bundled with it if you get a 17/19/26. I just put in an order.

I'm interested to see if everything arrives in a timely manner. Some google reviews said that they (in their opinion) got scammed. Hard to say if thats true but there were several that said that. I used their chat system and they told me that the parts kit is included automatically and the sale is running until the 31st. I'm still thinking about it.

CaptChaos

MDS Supporter
    Mar 1, 2008
    Calvert County, MD
    They have Glock OEM complete slides for $475 minus 30% off. It says there is a 2-3 week lead time but I couldn’t resist. I did find some of the bad reviews too and apparently the company changed ownership somewhat recently. There are very recent reviews indicating they did get their stuff and you can use PayPal so I think it’s a pretty safe bet to give it a shot for these prices.

I’m in for $437.50 in a compact frame plus a Glock OEM slide. I’m supposed to get the LPK free too. Killer deal if it is legit. I will certainly report back.

Edit-received a courtesy call from them letting me know that they have been closed since Christmas Eve and will fill the orders when they get back on the 2nd. He said they have had a lot of orders due to the 30% off and will ship in the order received. He also said that there isn’t any extended lead time for what I ordered (Cobalt lower and OEM Glock 19 slide-forgot to confirm the LPK was included but I don’t see why it wouldn’t be) and it will ship as soon as they get to it, which he thinks will be a few days after they open. I’m impressed with the service so far.

Edit 2-now I want to order the frame from the subject of this thread. I don’t have immediate plans to build it anyway and 30% off with free LPk is hard to pass up.

Edit 3-they gave me some nonsense excuse and refunded my PayPal payment after I asked for a status. I would avoid them.

Last edited:

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I guess you just buy the frame and they throw in the parts kit? Adding a parts kit to cart does not add it free.

The guy called me right after I ordered. He wanted to make sure I understood it was a PRE order since there was a lot of complaints when the SS80 came out pre order and they were inundated with calls from those thinking it was in stock. May explain many of the previous complaints

I asked about the LPK- it will be included automatically, and be listed on Packing List and not on CC charge

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    This is the latest info I just received from Greenwell Armory regarding the PF45

"Shipments to dealers will begin next week according to Polymer80. Shipments to PreOrders will begin the end of next week to the beginning of the following week. All new orders will begin once stock comes in to backfill preorders."

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    After speaking to Ray he gave me a promo code good for 20% off entire site for my motorcycle club (Lynx MC), but said I could be pass it on to "friends" :D as well. PM me if you'd like it.

They're still offering free UPK w/any slide (i.e.Swenson SS @$200) and free LPK w/any Polymer 80 frame. Then add the discount......

DENWA

May 5, 2008
    After speaking to Ray he gave me a promo code good for 20% off entire site for my motorcycle club (Lynx MC), but said I could be pass it on to "friends" :D as well. PM me if you'd like it.

They're still offering free UPK w/any slide (i.e.Swenson SS @$200) and free LPK w/any Polymer 80 frame. Then add the discount......

Be careful of Ray at 21 Sports. He gave me 25% off for a MD Shooters Group Buy.

I bought 3 kits 2 G19 and 1 G17.

After waiting 3 months I got partial of my G19 kits and the "cerakote" was a joke. I worked with him by return/replace but the parts were still very low quality as the cerakote was falling off during shipment-lots of it.

(Turns out he is buying parts from 80P builder and when they get behind 21 sports is last to get parts)

Eventually he stopped answering the phone and said his boss was pulling the plug on the 80% stuff it was out of his hands.

It took another 3 months for credit card to investigate(which I had to heavily document with emails/ pictures/USPS return shipping) and finally I got a refund of the G17 kit.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Be careful of Ray at 21 Sports. He gave me 25% off for a MD Shooters Group Buy.

I bought 3 kits 2 G19 and 1 G17.

After waiting 3 months I got partial of my G19 kits and the "cerakote" was a joke. I worked with him by return/replace but the parts were still very low quality as the cerakote was falling off during shipment-lots of it.

(Turns out he is buying parts from 80P builder and when they get behind 21 sports is last to get parts)

Eventually he stopped answering the phone and said his boss was pulling the plug on the 80% stuff it was out of his hands.

It took another 3 months for credit card to investigate(which I had to heavily document with emails/ pictures/USPS return shipping) and finally I got a refund of the G17 kit.

Thanks for that info

DENWA

May 5, 2008
    Trying to Find a G20 or G21 Long Slide with RMR cut.

I'm seriously hung up on a 20L in 10mm or a 21L in 45 Super!

Always wanted to own something stupid just for fun.

Opinions?

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Trying to Find a G20 or G21 Long Slide with RMR cut.

I'm seriously hung up on a 20L in 10mm or a 21L in 45 Super!

Always wanted to own something stupid just for fun.

Opinions?

To be honest, it will probably cost more than just getting a factory 10mm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom