• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Holy Hell...

I'm less than 200y from that house every weekend.

Houses there really aren't that close together.

Hr. H.....just an FYI....address was given as 2600 "BLOCK" I just put in 2600, so that might not be an exact location.

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Capital raceway been there forever. New house buyers should learn the area before they try to close down tradition.sick of all the building in that area . 4years out of this state . All the farms what’s left around there are housing developments. Sad man very sad. Remember hunting a lot of spots that you couldn’t even shoot a bow now without getting in trouble.

mtlcafan79

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2008
    PG
    I feel like Capital's days are numbered with all the housing that's going up behind Wegman's/DSG. It's going to be townhouses/condos all the way from 3 to the power lines there it looks like. I really hope they bring in more Pro Mod races for the new neighbors to listen to. :D

Mr H

Banana'd
    I feel like Capital's days are numbered with all the housing that's going up behind Wegman's/DSG. It's going to be townhouses/condos all the way from 3 to the power lines there it looks like. I really hope they bring in more Pro Mod races for the new neighbors to listen to. :D

Some of that is going to be Senior Living...

Right next to the Section 8...

Seriously.

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Now there is a guy who just gave up all 34 of his guns & his right to ever own one again...

What a Gashole...

What was he thinking...

Smart Move Johnny Cakes...

Ilexopaca

Mar 4, 2012
    As the saying goes...

... If you can't get along with firemen than you're a _______ .

Seriously, I live in the City and it's against ordinance but we burn organic debri (i.e. hang out around the fire-pit) ocassionally in our neighborhood. Rarely, some uptight citizen will call and report it and the BCFD has to come out. They aren't delighted but are also very cool, always decline food and bevs, remind us of the regs, and take off. No need to be bust'n out guns. WTF?

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    :thumbsup:
    My neighbors complain and I tell them ********! It was part of Crofton long before the city octodrupled in size. Is that a word?

Blade

Jan 1, 2018
    Unless they changed the code, any fire must be in a store purchased fire pit, can not be on a wooden structure and must contain a screen over it to catch embers. Anything else is illegal in Anne Arundel County.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Unless they changed the code, any fire must be in a store purchased fire pit, can not be on a wooden structure and must contain a screen over it to catch embers. Anything else is illegal in Anne Arundel County.

Does that also pertain to farmers, especially clearing of leaves & brush?

Construction sites from time to time have heating fires blazing away.

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA

I used to love grilling in my Crofton backyard Saturday or Sunday and hearing the racing. That track is one of the few things I miss in Maryland. It was built in 1963. fred55

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    :thumbsup:
    My neighbors complain and I tell them ********! It was part of Crofton long before the city octodrupled in size. Is that a word?

Crofton used to be the middle of nowhere. Western Howard County used to be the middle of nowhere. Heck, Ellicott City used to be the middle of nowhere. Now, the roads have more lanes than they did 30 years ago and they are still packed with vehicles.

I have plenty of stories to tell my kids about condo/townhouse developments and strip mall parking lots that I used to dove and waterfowl hunt in. Million dollar homes in Germantown right next to the range I first shot clays at and that range has been closed for over 20 years now.

Too.much federal money in DC to draw people to this area. There will be nothing left of Maryland pretty soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom