• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ravens52

Mar 8, 2011
    Millersville, MD
    I have some junk I plan on taking; like an old Sears .410 bolt action that is rusted, and two "Saturday Night Specials" that I inheirted from my Dad. They are so sloppy I've been afraid to shoot them.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    I have some junk I plan on taking; like an old Sears .410 bolt action that is rusted, and two "Saturday Night Specials" that I inheirted from my Dad. They are so sloppy I've been afraid to shoot them.

Nice, assuming you can claim the pistols are "semi automatics," that's an easy $375 right there.

Don't forget to paint them pink and to write a message to our governor or your gun grabber of choice.

razorV23

TK421
    Dec 18, 2008
    Annapolis

Why do you want to get rid of something you inherited from your father?

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    :party29:$1050 I was the 4th or 5th guy there, almost everything I saw was junk and we were laughing and joking about selling them our junk and buying new guns while waiting to cash in our tickets. I cannot believe they gave me that much money for incomplete junkers without batting an eye.

two guys behind me had a hk91:sad20: also saw a new looking 10/22.

I am still going:bannana::bannana::bannana:

Attachments

• naacp1unnamed.jpg
      naacp1unnamed.jpg
      47.1 KB · Views: 368

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Shame that HK91 and 10/22 slipped through the cracks. We were standing on the street with our signs offering to buy peoples guns. All we saw were a few shitty handguns not worth the effort to get, a pitted old .410 bolt action shotgun and a somewhat decent Rossi .38 Special revolver. UNCommonArms said that right before I got there, a lady had a decent S&W .38 revolver, but she said that she found it in her garden.

bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Definitely not where you are!
    Look on the bright side, if these gun turn-in were truely popular you would see a lot more valuable firearms. The fact that people are not willing to turn-in functional firearms is best for the common good. There might be hope for this state yet, we just need to make the uninformed... informed.

On the other hand, I need to start collecting useless POS whatevers for these buy-back programs. Seems like a good way to get some of your tax dollars back.

FIREHAWK, could you tell if that was an original HK91 or a clone?

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    :party29:$1050 I was the 4th or 5th guy there, almost everything I saw was junk and we were laughing and joking about selling them our junk and buying new guns while waiting to cash in our tickets. I cannot believe they gave me that much money for incomplete junkers without batting an eye.

two guys behind me had a hk91:sad20: also saw a new looking 10/22.

I am still going:bannana::bannana::bannana:

Damn bro, what the heck did you sell them?

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    On the other hand, I need to start collecting useless POS whatevers for these buy-back programs. Seems like a good way to get some of your tax dollars back.

Even better, you're taking money from the NAACP that they think is going towards disarmament. No tax dollars here.

ravens52

Mar 8, 2011
    Millersville, MD
    Why do you want to get rid of something you inherited from your father?
    Oh I kept the GOOD stuff. The cheap .22 pistols he probably won in poker games. I walked out with $375 cash as the gift cards were gone. Picked up a Ruger American Rimfire with it and still had $70 to spare. It was a great day for me.

rmiddle

Ultimate Member
    Sep 8, 2012
    Cleveland, TN
    Dang I missed this. I have a Walter P22 that barely works. It would cost too much to get repaired Hell I paid like $200 5,000 rounds ago. They would have paid me like $150 for that piece of Junk. Oh well I am sure there will be another one in the area that I can get some cash for this clunker.

Thanks
    Robert

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Dang I missed this. I have a Walter P22 that barely works. It would cost too much to get repaired Hell I paid like $200 5,000 rounds ago. They would have paid me like $150 for that piece of Junk. Oh well I am sure there will be another one in the area that I can get some cash for this clunker.

Thanks
    Robert

There's to be another one in Glenarden 12/21. They will have the same pricing.

http://www.fbcglenarden.org/

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    Damn bro, what the heck did you sell them?

the 3 top breaks on bottom left and the bulldog at the top were included and also the nicest of the 10 I sold them. the slide on the semi not in pic could not be racked and they had to put a pen in it to check for bullet. I really regret not taking a group shot before hand.

not 100% on the 91 I couldn't get close to it. BUT the police saved it, one officer I spoke with said the can "save" them from the shredder.

Attachments

• naacp2unnamed.jpg
      naacp2unnamed.jpg
      82.6 KB · Views: 293

glennc75

Jan 28, 2013
    Westminster / Carroll Co
    the 3 top breaks on bottom left and the bulldog at the top were included and also the nicest of the 10 I sold them. the slide on the semi not in pic could not be racked and they had to put a pen in it to check for bullet. I really regret not taking a group shot before hand.

not 100% on the 91 I couldn't get close to it. BUT the police saved it, one officer I spoke with said the can "save" them from the shredder.

That is true. One of the officers that came out to check on us said that they have a "museum" that the can take some of the rare guns to, so that if there is a crime they can use it to identify a part of a gun. According to him, they have something like 10+ unfired Tommy guns in there. He also said they turned away at least one person and told them to sell to a collector for much more than the $100 they were going to give him. All in all, they definitely seemed like they were on our side for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom