• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Apparently, the injustice system in MoCo didn't get the memo.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 1.34.41 PM.jpg
      Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 1.34.41 PM.jpg
      61.4 KB · Views: 848

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I fail to understand how states can refuse to comply with federal laws, and not receive sanctions.

Apparently the only way someone can exercise one's personal freedom in this country is to be here illegally. Seems wrong, somehow. I suppose it's because I'm too old to have learned the New Math, the New Gender Pronouns and the New Civics in school. I'm probably too old to survive Re-education Camp, and too expensive for Federal Medicine to repair; just another Burden on Society, waiting to be eliminated by the flash mobs or feral teenagers.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Regarding sanctions...Trump had impounded funds for those states and localities as sanctions for refusing to comply with federal law. Courts have held that funds already passed by Congress and appropriated cannot be withheld as Trump tried. Only future, yet to be appropriated funds can be withheld.

Whether that will happen remains to be seen.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    https://www.fox5dc.com/news/ice-blasts-montgomery-county-after-release-of-alleged-child-molester

Here's the lame a$$ excuse given for releasing this pervert. So, will he be going back home to terrorize the child?

"So when individuals are finished processing for release, we follow the decision of the Attorney General that we can't hold an individual, for any reason, once they have been cleared for release," the spokesman, Barry Hudson, said in a statement. "That is what happened in this case."

I might be misremembering, but didn't Frosh say his office hasn't issued that opinion?

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    And now for PG county. The “Act Concerning Community Inclusiveness”. WTF? Another word for Sanctuary County. And a police chief that backs the county executive and NOT the law!

Attachments

• 53DDFB08-7F7B-4DD8-B8C6-F4A51989C0AC.jpg
      53DDFB08-7F7B-4DD8-B8C6-F4A51989C0AC.jpg
      121.9 KB · Views: 207

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    You'd think that if a couple of these county critters were booked and processed for harboring fugitives that these nonsense bills wouldn't have any traction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom