• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Finally pulled the trigger on 2, I'll post when they show up(likely april)

I hope you get them in April but I have been waiting quite a while for me two. At least they have sent me lots of pictures of them. They were supposed to ship last Sunday but I got pics of the smith with a giant cut and stitches!! I am hoping they finish up soon and ship.

If they are nice I will order two more

Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Amongst the Deplorables, SC.
    I hope you get them in April but I have been waiting quite a while for me two. At least they have sent me lots of pictures of them. They were supposed to ship last Sunday but I got pics of the smith with a giant cut and stitches!! I am hoping they finish up soon and ship.

You’ll be pleased to say the least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD

When did you order? They said start 2-3 weeks, then 2-3 weeks to make and 5-7 days to ship.

And I'm with you, if decent I'm going to order some more. I'm going to punish these hard as a test

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    When did you order? They said start 2-3 weeks, then 2-3 weeks to make and 5-7 days to ship.

And I'm with you, if decent I'm going to order some more. I'm going to punish these hard as a test

Sometime near the end of December and I was told last week the smith got cut pretty bad and they had to finish mine then they would notify me when they shipped them

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Sometime near the end of December and I was told last week the smith got cut pretty bad and they had to finish mine then they would notify me when they shipped them

Reach out to Andrew and ask what's up. He did say MDS was responsible for a sudden uptick in work for them. We may have buried them

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Reach out to Andrew and ask what's up. He did say MDS was responsible for a sudden uptick in work for them. We may have buried them

I see no reason not to believe what they have said and as long as I am please with the blades when I get them I will order several more at least

I just want folks not to get their hopes up that they will get their blades quickly, they are apparently made to order and it takes time to make them

And the pictures of the progress is really cool

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I see no reason not to believe what they have said and as long as I am please with the blades when I get them I will order several more at least

I just want folks not to get their hopes up that they will get their blades quickly, they are apparently made to order and it takes time to make them

And the pictures of the progress is really cool

Thanks for the update. I am fine with waiting as long as I get a quality piece. Don't care if its June.

Javo-J10

Dec 26, 2016
    Hanover, PA
    Sorry for delay. I’ve had these for a little over a week now. Ek Chirra and Cursive EDC

4e0bc22a8261462114e350313df4bf68.jpg

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Mine spent 3 days I Kathmandu then hit two airports in Germany then instead of getting to Reagan airport early this morning they went to Cincinnati first and got to Reagan to late to go out now my delivery is on hold waiting for the next delivery, what a bummer

Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Mine spent 3 days I Kathmandu then hit two airports in Germany then instead of getting to Reagan airport early this morning they went to Cincinnati first and got to Reagan to late to go out now my delivery is on hold waiting for the next delivery, what a bummer

Don’t despair! Maybe their shipping route to Maryland is different than I experienced here in NC, can anyone weigh in?
    I’m sure you’ll be pleased with your blade in hand!! And don’t forget pictures!!

Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Don’t despair! Maybe their shipping route to Maryland is different than I experienced here in NC, can anyone weigh in?
    I’m sure you’ll be pleased with your blade in hand!! And don’t forget pictures!!

Edit -
    Hell I ordered some stuff from Brownells last Tuesday and it won’t get here til Friday after shipping last Thursday. And that’s in the states! My Numerich order placed at the same time came today!!

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md

Actually it’s pretty cool watching the shipping details, I forgot they hit Dubai before they hit Germany.

I just haven’t even really had much patience lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom