• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kiev88cm

KB3ZKX
    Sep 24, 2009
    The number of Mexicans living in the U.S. is very large from Mexico's perspective, too. About 11% of everyone born in Mexico is currently living in the U.S. ( 1 in 10 )- I find this amazing....
    Of adult immigrants, 31 percent have not completed high school, three-and-a-half times the rate for natives. Since 1990, immigration has increased the number of such workers by 25 percent, while increasing the supply of all other workers by 6 percent. -We’re NOT getting the best and Brightest legal or Illegal.

ezliving

Besieger
    Oct 9, 2008
    Undisclosed Secure Location
    Today, I'm hopeful that the 2 ballot questions in November will energize turnout with conservatives. If turnout is low for liberals, Bongino and Louden have a better chance of winning. Not likely that liberals will be so excited to reelection Obama this go around.

If the crap on gun regulations passes in Annapolis, we should work on petitioning to get the question on the ballot. Could be a good election for questions and conservatives in MD.

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    Since Bong in o has won the primary, shouldn't we all be working to support him. Maybe get him out for a meet and greet. Might be a good way to get some of those fence sitters to actually exercise their right to vote.
    From what I am told, several 2A meet and greets are planned. I'll posts details when I get them.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    The number of Mexicans living in the U.S. is very large from Mexico's perspective, too. About 11% of everyone born in Mexico is currently living in the U.S. ( 1 in 10 )- I find this amazing....
    Of adult immigrants, 31 percent have not completed high school, three-and-a-half times the rate for natives. Since 1990, immigration has increased the number of such workers by 25 percent, while increasing the supply of all other workers by 6 percent. -We’re NOT getting the best and Brightest legal or Illegal.

You are right..we are getting the dumbest and the dimmest:lol2:. I alwasy say it is easy to see who is illegal....they are all illegals. :innocent0

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    Today, I'm hopeful that the 2 ballot questions in November will energize turnout with conservatives. If turnout is low for liberals, Bongino and Louden have a better chance of winning. Not likely that liberals will be so excited to reelection Obama this go around.

If the crap on gun regulations passes in Annapolis, we should work on petitioning to get the question on the ballot. Could be a good election for questions and conservatives in MD.

But other than the gay initiative conservatives have no real reason to come out other than getting rid of Obama. There have been articles showing that Cardin will get Republican votes too. All we can do is go vote. I see lots of pro gun people who don't vote and they would make a difference but apathy in their ranks is present too.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    We'd be stupid to stop allowing immigrants completely. We need to have the best and brightest people here in America, even if they come from other countries.

How very, very different the world would be if we hadn't got some of the scientists to come to America during WW2?

The immigrants then were Germans and intelligent. What we are now getting are freeloaders and baby makers. We don't need them. :tdown:

X-Factor

I don't say please
    Jun 2, 2009
    Calvert County
    The immigrants then were Germans and intelligent. What we are now getting are freeloaders and baby makers. We don't need them. :tdown:

They weren't illegal then. Alot of the illegals NOW are just here for work to provide for their families. I can get behind that, but it's still illegal and they gotta go. There ARE some freeloading LEGALS, but that's not the issue. Keep trying.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    I have friends that call it Baldmer but I think most pronounce it Baldimore. :D

It's pronounced Bawlmer, Merryland

You and your friends must be some dumb redneck, billies that rode the Dog in from East Dumptruck looking for workers comp and oxycotin if you don't know your Bawlmerese

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    As for the immigration process there is a big difference between the illegal immigrants crossing the southern border and legal immigrants going through the naturalization process.

I had to go through that for my first wife from Germany. Took all together some 3 years, lots of paperwork including affidavits and bank statements which proofed that I can provide for her and she would not be sucking on the Government teat. You certainly do not have "freeloaders" entering the country legally. Not saying that there aren’t any after they became naturalized, just saying that it is extremely difficult to enter the country legally as a freeloader. Most people who do not have relatives here would need a company sponsor them to get a green card to be even able to start a naturalization process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom