• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • markgrutz

Feb 1, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    It took mine about a month and a half to get processed and delivered. I am not sure if that was the MD or Howard Co Board of Elections, but I thought it was a bit slow.... Maybe thats a good sign that they are processing a HUGE number of switches :)

Mark

Dec 31, 2012
    It took mine about a month and a half to get processed and delivered. I am not sure if that was the MD or Howard Co Board of Elections, but I thought it was a bit slow.... Maybe thats a good sign that they are processing a HUGE number of switches :)

Mark

Mine took 6 weeks from January in Baltimore County.
    Let us hope there is a huge influx of requests.

Sharpeneddark

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    Westminster

Mark

Not to mention first time registrations. I don't think they realized how big of a hornet's nest they kicked over when they did this.

Sharpeneddark

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    Westminster
    I forgot about new voters. I'd like to think that the MDS community is making a difference.... time will tell.

Mark

It did. I registered in response to SB281. I got quite miffed that I was ignored because, not being a registered voter before then, I was 'safely ignored' by my representatives. I found that they were ignoring people who were not registered from these forums.

I dare them to ignore me now.

sessojb

Dec 29, 2011
    Churchton, MD
    From Frosh's web site:

http://www.brianfrosh.com/2012/10/0...un-urging-utilities-to-accept-climate-change/

"Unprecedented weather extremes have pummeled our state and power distribution system. Crippling storms and heat in the summer and snow storms in the winter, previously rare in Maryland, have become commonplace."

:rofl:

Really? I've lived in Maryland all my life. 50 years this year. As far back as I can remember there has been heat in the summer and snow storms in the winter. Yes...we need operation DINO!!

markgrutz

Feb 1, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    From Frosh's web site:

http://www.brianfrosh.com/2012/10/0...un-urging-utilities-to-accept-climate-change/

"Unprecedented weather extremes have pummeled our state and power distribution system. Crippling storms and heat in the summer and snow storms in the winter, previously rare in Maryland, have become commonplace."

:rofl:

Really? I've lived in Maryland all my life. 50 years this year. As far back as I can remember there has been heat in the summer and snow storms in the winter. Yes...we need operation DINO!!

Yep, every year summer is hot, winter is cold... Frosh just wasn't paying attention, or maybe he has a different calendar than the rest of us.

Mark

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    You are overthinking it. As long as we actually get them out of office like we say we will, then they understand there are consequences. When their replacements come into office, we then make it known to them what we can and do accomplish.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I'm probably wrong here, but didn't that back fire on the Tea Party?

EDIT: I thought I read somewhere that Cardin Jr. was looking at AG seat?

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    To the OP:
    I'm waiting to see how the field pans out in my area. The redistricting is going to land me in a full republican district.

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    I DINO'd a few weeks ago. Got my new voter registration card in the mail and I'm looking forward to voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom