• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Thanks all who made it another fun (and lightning-freakin’-fast!) match today. What a great change of pace for a few sweet hours every month.

Thanks all who made it another fun (and lightning-freakin’-fast!) match today. What a great change of pace for a few sweet hours every month.

I too had a blast on The Kewl Kids squad. Several things to note for next time:
    1- My bestest BX25 mag for Ashley Kate is now marked as such. (I put a girly stock on my 10/22 and named it after my anti-gun sister in law)
    2- Costa Del Mar 580 lenses and Sightmark red dots don't get along- I could barely see the illumination. I will be wearing different glasses next time.
    3- My 9mm pistol time was horrible, but my broke ass only fired 168rds total. That puts me just below 3 hits for every miss. In today's world, I'll take it.
    Thanks to Squad 4 for not getting angry (to my face) that I spent most of the morning sitting and not helping much with resets. My hip appreciated it.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Thanks to Squad 4 for not getting angry (to my face) that I spent most of the morning sitting and not helping much with resets. My hip appreciated it.

You chilling in your folding chair was ALL we talked about when you were out of earshot, you big slug.

No! I can’t think of better physical therapy for a recent hip replacement than some light duty range time. Let folks who weren’t just under the knife do target resets! Bad joints and backs are coming for us all. You come by some chair time honestly, man.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

Definitely loved the pace today, went by quickly

1- My bestest BX25 mag for Ashley Kate is now marked as such. (I put a girly stock on my 10/22 and named it after my anti-gun sister in law)
    2- Costa Del Mar 580 lenses and Sightmark red dots don't get along- I could barely see the illumination. I will be wearing different glasses next time.
    3- My 9mm pistol time was horrible, but my broke ass only fired 168rds total. That puts me just below 3 hits for every miss. In today's world, I'll take it.

The naming of the rifle is awesome.
    No worries on the target resetting, we've got your back.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    We've got your back bro, no worries at all.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Note that the falling steel match for Sunday, 5/2, is now taking registrations on PS. Looked like 60 or so slots left when I signed up a few minutes ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom