• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    This has been going about 3-4 weeks now. We’ve made it up a couple times. It’s every Saturday morning near the intersection of rt. 75 and rt. 144 right off I-70. It’s in the larger parking lot behind Dunkin‘ Donuts in front of Morgan’s, from 0900-1100 hours.

Some of the more interesting things so far, Vortex supercharged BMW 5 series, two Nissan Skylines, De Tomaso Pantera, two different Ferraris, Bentley, a one-off hand built “something”, some vintage muscle cars, a couple drag cars, Panoz AIV roadster, Dodge Viper, some really nice old VW Beetles, a couple nice S2000s. They said they’ll keep it going until the weather turns too cold so there will be at least a few more.

steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    This has been going about 3-4 weeks now. We’ve made it up a couple times. It’s every Saturday morning near the intersection of rt. 75 and rt. 144 right off I-70. It’s in the larger parking lot behind Dunkin‘ Donuts in front of Morgan’s, from 0900-1100 hours.

Some of the more interesting things so far, Vortex supercharged BMW 5 series, two Nissan Skylines, De Tomaso Pantera, two different Ferraris, Bentley, a one-off hand built “something”, some vintage muscle cars, a couple drag cars, Panoz AIV roadster, Dodge Viper, some really nice old VW Beetles, a couple nice S2000s. They said they’ll keep it going until the weather turns too cold so there will be at least a few more.

in my backyard and did not know about it, thanks

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I went over to the Home Depot in Eldersburg a few weeks ago but I think I got there too early. There were a handful of cars there so I left.

I did hear that the Jimmy Cone has a good gathering on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month but I'm not sure how active that is.

I think I've been spoiled by Hunt Valleys and perhaps my expectations are too high.

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    I went over to the Home Depot in Eldersburg a few weeks ago but I think I got there too early. There were a handful of cars there so I left.

I did hear that the Jimmy Cone has a good gathering on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month but I'm not sure how active that is.

I think I've been spoiled by Hunt Valleys and perhaps my expectations are too high.

That’s always been a big one. We haven’t made it this year but every time we’ve been, there have been lots of cars. What’s amazing to me is how I keep seeing different things. I think I would be surprised to learn how many homes harbor strange and interesting cars.

This site is great for listing cruises
    http://capitalcruisin.com/cruisein.html

And shows
    http://capitalcruisin.com/shows.html

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    That’s always been a big one. We haven’t made it this year but every time we’ve been, there have been lots of cars. What’s amazing to me is how I keep seeing different things. I think I would be surprised to learn how many homes harbor strange and interesting cars.

This site is great for listing cruises
    http://capitalcruisin.com/cruisein.html

And shows
    http://capitalcruisin.com/shows.html

We typically make it once a month to Hunt Valley for the show. My son enjoys waking up early, getting breakfast, and looking at the cars. I've been trying to find something similar in the evenings because his sports sometimes get in the way.

As a side note, weather allowing, my son and I plan on doing the Mustang Club Cruise through Cacatin at the end of the month. You have a GT350 right?

steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    We typically make it once a month to Hunt Valley for the show. My son enjoys waking up early, getting breakfast, and looking at the cars. I've been trying to find something similar in the evenings because his sports sometimes get in the way.

As a side note, weather allowing, my son and I plan on doing the Mustang Club Cruise through Cacatin at the end of the month. You have a GT350 right?

I am planning on that cruise also. told them to look for grandpa and his old gray mare...lol.

frederick mustangs having an all mustang show the 26th also, hopefully a good turnout for that as well..

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member

No, I have a the ‘99 Panoz AIV Roadster I mentioned above. It has a SVT Cobra engine in it if that helps. ;)

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy

Jimmie Cone is the 1st and 3rd Saturdays, but the season is winding down now.

steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    +1, thanks.

There's also one in the Mt Airy lot by Chewy's every 4th Sunday morning. Saw some nice rides there the last time I drove by.

I wonder if Chewy is gonna have an October meetup later this month. May stop in and ask him, I need him to look at my fitech anyways.

Sirex