• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leomort

Jul 31, 2020
    Relatively new to the area. Moved here mid-Jan2020 but Covid shut everything down before I could explore the area much. Any good gunshops in this area that would give me decent price for some handguns I want to sell? I'm in the Germantown/Gaithersburg area.

I know of Atlantic Guns, Hafer's gunsmith, and United Gunshop. Thanks for the input!

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Consignment would get you your best money. Can recommend South Carroll Sporting Goods in Woodbine

Otherwise why not stick around here til you hit 50 posts and list them here?

Relatively new to the area. Moved here mid-Jan2020 but Covid shut everything down before I could explore the area much. Any good gunshops in this area that would give me decent price for some handguns I want to sell? I'm in the Germantown/Gaithersburg area.

I know of Atlantic Guns, Hafer's gunsmith, and United Gunshop. Thanks for the input!

What are you looking to sell? That will be a big determining factor between which shops would want your stuff.

leomort

Jul 31, 2020
    Have 9mm Colt 1911 stainless steel Competition Series 5" barrel, Series 70 and Ruger SR22 3.5" barrel.

Debating my options right now.

MeatGrinder

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2013
    MoCo, Eastern edge
    I took some guns that I wasn't using to United back in the fall. The market was white hot. United charged 15% and helped determine a good price. Apparently in MoCo the guns have to be in purgatory for 3 weeks so that the MoCo police can run the serial numbers. But, they are on display the whole time. All in all, I was happy with the service. It wouldn't hurt to call them.

leomort

Jul 31, 2020
    @Bertfish, pictures sent. I also bought two Chip McCormick 10rd mags for it that I'm including along with hard blue plastic case that handgun originally came in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom