• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I saw this quote in the article: The legislation would make it "unlawful for a person to import, sell, manufacture, transfer, or possess, in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, a semiautomatic assault weapon."

I didn't see one saying exactly what an assault weapon is. If they are after all the "scary" looking black guns, I could always go for a different color.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Ah this explains Ted Deutch and Jamie Raskin whipping up the troops in a couple hours.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    The Republicans have anticipated this strategic move by the Democrats and are prepared for the attack.

pochet-wit-WLTP301.jpg

MULE-JK

Stiff Member
    Sep 7, 2013
    Mt. Airy
    I saw this quote in the article: The legislation would make it "unlawful for a person to import, sell, manufacture, transfer, or possess, in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, a semiautomatic assault weapon."

I didn't see one saying exactly what an assault weapon is. If they are after all the "scary" looking black guns, I could always go for a different color.

I'm more inclined to showing the true intent of the 2nd.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Between the lines: If Murphy says he won't vote for his own bill — Fix NICS, which would strengthen the existing background check system — without a broader debate, that narrows the chances of a standalone vote on the bill being successful.

Key quote: “I’m not supporting moving forward on Fix NICS without a broader debate. I think that it would be an insult to these kids — these kinds from Parkland, who are here today — to try to avoid having an open debate on the Senate floor on gun violence."

https://www.axios.com/senate-democr...e4-48cb-9704-be79a2db575a.html?source=sidebar

You don't say. Democraps want to talk about banning guns. Well that escalated quickly.

Actually it didn't, they cannot help themselves.

The faster we get these votes to ban guns on the record the better. Red State Dems up for re-election this year will either vote for them, showing they are anti gun going into mid terms, or they will vote against them, showing that they have no support. There will be a lot of pressure for Dems to stick together and vote as a bloc, just like on tax cuts, or face a primary challenger.

McConnell should schedule votes on these like tomorrow - before the Democraps realize the quagmire they are sinking in.

MocoJed

Nov 16, 2015
    Loco Moco
    Ha, they should take note from our MD GA's stategy... all the Rep in solid red territory vote against, all the Reps in more purple areas get a pass and can vote with the Dems. Everyone looks good on paper for their voters. Just have to crunch the numbers and let it all look legit.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    In classic style I suspect the compromise will be removing the "poccess."

That said I think with fix NICS there is a good way to call out Dems. Didn't they bitch about Trump wanting a "broader debate" on immigration?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    cops at the school, sitting on their thumbs, 39+/- calls to the police, calls to the FBI - and despite all the balls being dropped, the easy answer is to ban guns. i couldn't be sorrier for all the kids and their friends and families that were slaughtered and injured, but there are MILLIONS of AR-15 owners out there who are fully law-abiding citizens, and to penalize them, and obliterate the 2a, when everything else went wrong, is just wrong.

Gskwared

Supreme Being
    Feb 4, 2013
    Carroll County
    God libs are idiots. They are in such a hurry to ban anything scary they don’t even know what they are banning. Now the CZ scorpion is an Ak and at some point FN started making a m2495. I don’t know what that is but it sounds like fun if the dems hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom