• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brown016

Mar 28, 2016
    Has anyone been to this range? I'm going with my father next month and neither one of us has been there before. I see that they require a training video be watched on-site and that it looks like a fancy mall. Is there anything else to know about the place that is of interest?

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I have been there a few times to sight-in rifles on the 100 yard range. It's very nice. Sometimes they have great deals on ammo, too. The last time I was there, they had .Geco 230gr FMJ .45 ACP for $16.00 per box.

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    Very nice place. Tons of lanes, including a handful out to 100 yds. Very clean, people there seem pretty nice.

Catch-10-22

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2009
    PG County, MD
    My range of choice in the area. Tons of lanes (25, 50, and 100 yards - all of which accommodate rifles, but only rifles are allowed on the 100), lots of space, usually not crowded. I went today and it was only the second time I have had to wait (it did take an hour) but they have a good system for signing in on iPads, tracking your wait time, and texting you when a lane is ready. Nice staff (a younger crowd, women and men, a bit inexperienced at times). Only downside is limited retail, no guns for sale, a bit expensive. But it is extremely nice and worth it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cokebuck

Don't Re-Member
    Apr 1, 2016
    From website, place looks cool as crap. Need to get the heck outta this Canadian Tundra climate and shoot there some time soon.

But nothing will ever beat pinging that steel at AGC !!!

LargemouthAss

Dec 27, 2012
    Its a great range. The video is a constant loop and you can start it at anytime as long as you see the whole thing, its 10 minutes long max so it doesn't eat up a lot of time. The pistol ranges rarely ever have a wait but the 100 yard ranges get busy on weekends. There is a camera system on the 100 yard range which allows you to see where your hitting without bringing the target all the way back. If I am not shooting outdoors then I am shooting at Elite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom