• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob b

c@r collecting
    59th Annual Bel Air Gun Show

Friday, February 1, 2019 thru Sunday. February 3, 2019 - the Bel Air Armory will be host to the 59th Annual Bel Air Gun Show, 37 N. Main Street, Bel Air MD 21014. Sponsored by Harford County Chapter of the Izaak Walton League of America.
    Show times
    Friday, Feb. 1st -- 5 to 9 p.m
    Saturday, Feb. 2nd -- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m
    Sunday, Feb. 3rd -- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m

$10 entry fee

Last edited:

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    Is it still $10 to get in? I know I was shocked to see it had virtually doubled in price. However, I'll still go as I think the Izaak Walton League gets the proceeds, right?

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    I used to go to this show, but after several years I found that it was pretty much the same dealers with mostly the same guns that were priced at the upper limits. It seemed like the only thing that changed was the price of admission. Very small crowd show with ridiculous narrow aisles . Never stayed more than 30 min due to the crowding. Think I'll pass this year.

Trekker

Oct 20, 2011
    Harford County
    Is it still $10 to get in? I know I was shocked to see it had virtually doubled in price. However, I'll still go as I think the Izaak Walton League gets the proceeds, right?

I have a flyer here that says:
    ---Adult admission: $10
    ---Active/Retired Military & Law ENF: $5
    ---Students/Children under 16: Free

This show is the primary annual fundraiser for the Harford county chapter Izaak Walton League (IWL). It is hard for the IWL to complete for admission price against the Bel Air American Legion ($6) or Jarrettsville VFW ($5) since they can use their own halls, but the IWL must pay a hefty rental fee to the town of Bel Air to use the armoury building.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I like this show .

I continued my tradition of leather with a Buchiemer swivel , Galco IWB, and Mitch Rosen IWB. ( I actually met THE Mitch Rosen when he was starting out .)

But Buellsfurn set the bar , with an unused set of Pacific Dies for 6.5 M-S for $10 .

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I went. Not bad. Not $10 worth, but OK.

Harassed the MSI crew.

Picked up a 10/22 for $230, new from a dealer. And I did not have to deal with Dick's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom