• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    About darn time! Airguns have had electronic triggers for ages. I think the binary mode is a gimmick but the precision aspect should be more focused on. Being able to program the pull weight (even to a fraction of a pound) and zero creep is a huge advantage.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I hope they make one for a 10/22

A binary trigger for a 10/22? Yes please.

Oh, you meant a digital trigger. 10/22 might be the only thing cheap enough to feed that a binary trigger would be legit fun. Anything else I’d feel a sore wallet really fast.

jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    What could possibly go wrong:whack: I don't like the fact that my truck does not have a throttle cable.

If you actually look at videos, it functions as a normal mechanical trigger in semi-mode. It has a third safety position that puts it in electronic mode and allows you to push a button to toggle the electronics between single pull and binary modes. So if the battery or electronics die, the weapon still shoots normally.

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    Yeah I watched it. I'm just not crazy about electronics controlling the sear. If it fails the results could be fatal. Too each his own.

DSBartender

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 12, 2016
    Waldorf
    It’s definitely an interesting add on but I’d have to purpose build a rifle to play with this. I wouldn’t trust it in my “bump in the night” rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    I like it. Better than a bump fire stock. More controllable than a bump stock.

If it malfunctions; simply place the fire selector back into the upright position.

You get the option of enabling it or not. :thumbsup:

Wonder what the battery life/usage is.

jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    I like it. Better than a bump fire stock. More controllable than a bump stock.

If it malfunctions; simply place the fire selector back into the upright position.

You get the option of enabling it or not. :thumbsup:

Wonder what the battery life/usage is.

I watched a bunch of reviews on this trigger. Battery life is 1000 rounds, but unless you buy their $50 battery life upgrade or remove the battery after every range trip the battery drains down in as little as 2-3 days when turned off. Good thing is that in the semi position of the selector switch it still operates as a 100% mechanical trigger.

Another major downside is that this trigger requires you to send in your lower so they can machine it to accept the digi trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom