• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pittpa

Mar 5, 2016
    SW PA
    I'm sure this was big news down your way in PG county last August, but I saw nothing on the site here to mention it. I just got an e-mail about it here in PA. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...fter-allegedly-shooting-gun-at-boyfriend.html
    I found no info on the web about the outcome of the charges and I wondered how Maryland would treat a defendant under these circumstances. I asked a MD resident to check and was advised this:
    "After much legal maneuvering she pled guilty to 1st degree assault, received ten years sentence with all but 2 days waived and she received credit for the 2 days. So bottom line no jail time other than when she was first arrested. She is on supervised probation for 5 years. "

pittpa

Mar 5, 2016
    SW PA
    2 days hard time, til she made bail. I can see why he left his gun and phones in the car. Sounds like she got his keys, though. Good luck getting another job, after they google her name. Her LinkedIn profile still has her current employment as Deputy chief of Staff, US House of Representatives. Only 7 connections, looks like some may have bailed.

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    fire you lovers duty weapon at him over some "perceived" drama. Get locked up, do only two days in jail. Yep that PG County's Judicial System, nothing to see here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom