• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    Did anyone else catch this...a few things i found interesting...

He kept referring to the 2A as the right to "Handguns".

He also brought up high capacity clips/magazines....

He also stated that "he is a for civil liberties "BUT"...." which i found troubling.

I know I should come to expect this from our wonderful MD Senators...but kind of irks me.....

X

Brown016

Mar 28, 2016
    At least C4 is fair and doesn't let stuff like that go by without comment either from him or his listeners.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    At least C4 is fair and doesn't let stuff like that go by without comment either from him or his listeners.

You can have C4. I don't have much use for him. He can be just as anti 2a as anyone if you listen closely to some of his comments. I do believe he's in the camp of "assault weapons" aren't protected.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    You can have C4. I don't have much use for him. He can be just as anti 2a as anyone if you listen closely to some of his comments. I do believe he's in the camp of "assault weapons" aren't protected.

I agree with you, recall within the last 2-3 weeks, he stated as one who carries, when the shit hits the fan, all CCW holders will run the other way. Few callers had opposing views, but he wouldn't move.

When I got home, did a google and came across numerous stories, shooting down his theory. Emailed the links to his show, of course never heard back.

Again it is "We The People"who can't get carry permits but the elitist such as C4 is able to carry.

As for Ben and his family 'name' frig them!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Ever try to argue a point with C4? Once you get the upper hand in the argument, he cuts you off and goes to the next caller. Very elitist in my book.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Carden is a bag of useful donor organs. C4 is OK. He will cut off anyone. D.Hunter on the other hand is very pro2a. I think he has a bigger audience than C4.

Brown016

Mar 28, 2016
    I've heard C4 make many of the same points that are being expressed on this board. He has said it is elitist and unfair for people with armed guards to say that others cannot be expected to protect themselves. He has also had several pro 2A guests on the show to rebut arguments espoused by state and federal officials. I find him to be extremely fair while allowing the listener to make up their own mind based on what is said. In any case, I like his show. I doubt there are many hosts who anyone can agree with all of the time.

I don't know if Derek Hunter is doing that well. If he had a bigger audience, he wouldn't have had his time cut and his show moved an hour later. I like him but, he can be too snarky sometimes. It depends on what the issue is can you can definitely tell what he gets excited about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom