• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brown016

Mar 28, 2016
    I am part of a club comprising 2 unlimited teams, an O-30, and an O-40 team. We compete in the Baltimore area and in various tournaments against top talent from the Baltimore/Washington metro areas. We are currently looking for guys that are able to play competitively on Sundays. If you have college or professional experience, please feel free to reach out to me so I can give you info for trying out.

The club's home field is in Catonsville (turf/lights). We have regular practices and opportunities to play throughout the year.

Brown016

Mar 28, 2016
    Neither team has won a game?

Ha...didn't even think about it that way.

We have two teams of young guys (18+), an Over 30 team, and an Over 40 team. The young guys play on Sunday's in Baltimore and Catonsville. The Over 30 plays on Thursdays in AA County. The Over 40 plays on Tuesdays in AA County. We all practice in Catonsville on artificial turf under lights.

We have had players go professional and have a few on the All Air Force team. Likewise, we have some guys that played pro and came to us to continue playing while awaiting another opportunity or have gotten older and want to keep competitive.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Does your group play at Marriots Ridge HS on the weekends? I saw a pretty high quality game there last weekend before my daughters EDP league game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom