• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pskryja

Apr 5, 2009
    Baltimore, MD
    My SO Tivoed a new show that he thought I would like, Ammo and Attitude. It features women competing in outdoor sports with eliminations. I have to admit I thought it was going to be something like Top Shot, but was a little disappointed at what I saw. The ladies were using AR 15's from Stag Arms shooting at standard targets, 50 yards. Well... hate to say it...but it was like watching someone’s home video, which included the droning homogenous background music (yes I meant musac, not music :)). Which is surprising considering all the big names sponsoring the show.

My guilty secret is out….I like Top Shot. The guys get to shoot some great guns with interesting challenges. I was hoping there was finally a show like Top Shot for ladies. Yes, I know they have had ladies on all the Top Shot shows, but honestly, they either cannot seem to shoot very well or they were voted out because the guys felt they could not handle the physical challenges involved. I promise I am not going to bust into “I Am Woman Hear Me Roar” but, it would be nice to have a show where women could truly show off their shooting talents.

To be fair, I will watch some more episodes before I make a final judgment.

What do you think?

querty

MDS Supporter
    Apr 30, 2011
    Watched the black gun episode. Not good. Watched paper targets being shot while music played...

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Watched the black gun episode. Not good. Watched paper targets being shot while music played...

LOL

That is the one I recorded for Patty. I just caught the intro and did a quick record from TIVO.

I did not watch the rest until later.

Lame in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom