• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xcavater

Fed Up
    Oct 27, 2008
    MD
    Yep,, seen three of them in the last month or so,, plain pickups,, with a freezer in back. I don't know if they are running an inverter to power it up,, or just hoping it stays cool enough, either way,,they are not getting my $$$$$.

Tom

The plug them in at night, and run around all day hoping the meat stays cold.
    If it doesn't, they just refreeze it

RedViperinMD

Mar 20, 2011
    MoCo
    Fred says, "Give me meat salesman."

For some reason the meat salesman (marked van) that came to my door today didn't hang out long enough to tell me what he was selling. Apparently my wildly barking 150lb English Mastiff ("Mini") scared him away!
    :lol:

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Those guys took advantage of my elderly grandmother on a fixed income. Lets just say they havent been back and I told them to come get their meat.

The ***** never showed up.

**** those guys. **** them.

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    I trust those meat salesmen as far as I can spit. Had one in a beat up Grand Am knock my door once - had his old lady in the car, she looked like a herion junky, and he looked fresh out of the clink. I told him I dont eat meat (yeah right).

Some of those meat sales guys rob Sysco trucks, and resturant stock, to fuel there habits. And alot of the meat is shit to begin with.

I had one numb nut try to sell me a home surround unit out of a van, because "his Boss gave him too many".... Please, he meant he just stole some units, and he wants to unload them.

Next time just tell them to Fvck off!

ffemtreed

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2011
    Wilmington, NC
    For some reason the meat salesman (marked van) that came to my door today didn't hang out long enough to tell me what he was selling. Apparently my wildly barking 150lb English Mastiff ("Mini") scared him away!
    :lol:

I got one of those too. Nice loud bark to scare everyone who doesn't know any better away.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Saw one in a capital meats van prowling the neighborhood, since we all pretty much lost our whole freezers over the last 36 hours he was probably looking for easy prey.

It looked pretty good but some pre icing saved 90% of my goods.

Biff_N

Jan 7, 2010
    I have heard reports about selling drugs from their vans, and scoping houses, but it is all rumors. However knowing the guy who works for them, I would not be shocked if it was true. (*Not saying it is, just rumored.*)

It wouldn't surprise me. One of these companies came down my deadend street about a year ago. I watch the truck stop mid block. One guy goes to a house across the street and the driver (must have seen me watching him) walked over to my place. I saw him coming and met him halfway up the driveway. He gave his speech and left after I said no. Afer the driver got back to the truck they both got in and left. I would question their real objective since you won't get many sales only going to 2 out of 20 houses on a street. Fortunately we didn't have any issues after they left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom