• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moose&squirrel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 25, 2018
    Congrats, I have one just like it without the red dot. It makes me look like I actually know how to shoot.

Shoot? I just grab it by the muzzle and bash the bad guys over the head with it. Can't do that successfully with your typical plastic striker pistol! :)

What varieties of ammo have you tried? I'm using Sellier & Bellot 124 grain for plinking and have a stash of subsonic ammo in my safe for the wonderful day when ATF says I can have another tax stamp.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Shoot? I just grab it by the muzzle and bash the bad guys over the head with it. Can't do that successfully with your typical plastic striker pistol! :)

What varieties of ammo have you tried? I'm using Sellier & Bellot 124 grain for plinking and have a stash of subsonic ammo in my safe for the wonderful day when ATF says I can have another tax stamp.

All of them, but especially whats on sale. S&B, Magtech, Wolf, Remington, Blazer, Federal, others ... shoots great no matter what. I don't buy aluminum cased anymore because I had a problem in another gun (not my CZ). I have a Griffin rev 9 and everything cycled with that, both sub and super.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Nice!

Just purchased via GymRatz this new CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical (with decocker).

John at GymRatz carefully knocked out the OEM rear "iron sight" and installed the plate and Vortex Venom red dot. Hoping my application for a suppressor tax stamp is approved in my lifetime. :)

ED96-D40-F-060-C-4633-8-F92-FB243-EB37860.jpg

No jealousy here. Damn

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom