• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Does continental in timonium sell the stuff? Anyone beside bass pro ( can’t deal with the parking lot and checkout) sell powder in the area? 1# containers. Primers. Thank you.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Top Gun in Fallston has (or at least had, last time I was there), powder.

For a longer drive, but saving tax, is Shyda's in PA.

I mostly mail order. Powder Valley and Midsouth are my go to places.

Does continental in timonium sell the stuff? Anyone beside bass pro ( can’t deal with the parking lot and checkout) sell powder in the area? 1# containers. Primers. Thank you.

I’ve picked up powder at Continental before.

Yes, yes they sell powders and primers. Not great prices (not rape either) and a reasonable selection. Their bullets however...
    They told me to call if looking for something specific so I don't waste a trip. Continental's CS has greatly improved in the past few years.

noahhh

Jan 28, 2009
    Arnold,Md
    Arrow and Bullet in Hagerstown carries a decent stock of powder and primers. Hafer's out on Rt.40 west of town does too, but their prices are higher.

Joshua

Jan 5, 2015
    Unaware of any myself. But i also try to avoid continental arms, they are usually over priced and wont sell to anyone under 21?! So best to just avoid them.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Look up zink arms. It’s not terribly far from timonium.

Stopped by zink arms today. Bought powder, brass, primers, bullets and an inexpensive elec scale.nice shop, snd charly was very helpful and has strong knowledge about reloading. Enjoyed the visit. And a nice selectionof handguns and reasonably priced ammo. Now, i have several boxes of .45 colt to load over the holidays. Thanks to all who have helped me here.

Balzer94

Feb 27, 2011
    Stopped by zink arms today. Bought powder, brass, primers, bullets and an inexpensive elec scale.nice shop, snd charly was very helpful and has strong knowledge about reloading. Enjoyed the visit. And a nice selectionof handguns and reasonably priced ammo. Now, i have several boxes of .45 colt to load over the holidays. Thanks to all who have helped me here.

Glad he worked out for you. I’ve been in there only once, when I was in the area for work, and I’m glad he had some stuff I was looking for. It may not be the biggest shop but he sure has a lot.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    i usually find a reason to trek to Shydas in PA. Quite a haul but never disappointed with powder and primers (those items that need a hazmat endorsement when shipped) projectiles i go mail order to Berrys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom