• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    I went to school with Jerry since 6 th grade. I still see him fairly regularly you couldn’t ask for a better person. And yes he shoots regularly.

Doesn't matter. He will do as he is told.

brownspotz

Ultimate Member
    Oct 22, 2013
    As long as that bozo gets a paycheck, he'll go with whatever they tell him to do. Already bought and paid for. No guns for you!

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    As long as the will of the large majority of the state's citizens are expressed through their heroic AG, Frosh, the MSP will change not a thing.

duckslayer

Feb 3, 2009
    southern dorchester county
    I obviously can’t speak for his official stance on policy. I also cannot speak for his personal stance on policy. As many of you are already crucifying the guy before he has. A chance to do anything we’ll have to wait and see. As to my personal knowledge of him he is fair ,honorable ,and a regular shooter of highpower long range type of competition. We’ll have t wait and see what policies we don’t like that may be changed. I can say that I personally was encouraged upon hearing that he was selected.
    Insults and derision may not be in our collective best interests on appointment of a new person who may be a in a position to help. I know that we as a group do expect the worst possible but give the man a chance.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Doesn't he have to be approved by the Senate? I can guarantee you that if he has any pro-gun record whatsoever that can be discovered by the Bloombot Moms on Demand, he will be rejected. If he has private opinions favorable to us, it's guaranteed that nothing will be changed until AFTER Sine Die. Until then, we will just have to wait and see.

LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    Duckslayer, thank you for the input. Let’s see where he goes with his new job. Congrats to him on the new job.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    It’s irrelevant what his personal stance is, he serves at the pleasure of the Governor. He’s not going to change the CCW requirements nor would I expect that he would. And Frosh has nothing to do with this, and no I’m not defending Frosh. He’s the biggest piece of shit in this state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    :lol2: Jumping to conclusions is one of the most ingrained sports in the MDS Olympics. But... alas... it is to be expected in this Gulag where the rug is constantly removed from under the victims within this community by the anti 2A socialcrats and their political hijinks.

I will give the new guy a chance to show his metal. And I will hope that with the lack of Mike and Mike in the MGA... we can all say, as Jim Carry said... "So you're telling me there's a chance."

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    :lol2: Jumping to conclusions is one of the most ingrained sports in the MDS Olympics. But... alas... it is to be expected in this Gulag where the rug is constantly removed from under the victims within this community by the anti 2A socialcrats and their political hijinks.

I will give the new guy a chance to show his metal. And I will hope that with the lack of Mike and Mike in the MGA... we can all say, as Jim Carry said... "So you're telling me there's a chance."

And I would imagine his main concern is what MSP might have to do in Baltimore City. People outside our community forget that we never rise to top priority on anyone else's agenda.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County

Kind of like this...

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I don't think we are jumping to conclusions , all so far have been worthless to a 2A cause and they towed the company line and they are servants of a political party and not the Constitution .

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    I don't think we are jumping to conclusions , all so far have been worthless to a 2A cause and they towed the company line and they are servants of a political party and not the Constitution .

Claiming that dog won't hunt... merely because the last few have not. Is a fatalistic and myopic view at best. I heard the same thing from so many folks when Trump announced he was running for POTUS.
    "He is a billionaire democrat and won't do a damn thing for us."
    "He is out of touch with the common man."
    "He is a Putin Puppet."

I am not saying that the new guy will be any better... nor worse... than what we've had up to now. But sitting around on the side... selling the "woe is me pie"... seems to be a preferred sales pitch here in the Marylandistan 2A Community.

Even when the glass is half empty... there is still something there worth seeing.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Claiming that dog won't hunt... merely because the last few have not. Is a fatalistic and myopic view at best. I heard the same thing from so many folks when Trump announced he was running for POTUS.
    "He is a billionaire democrat and won't do a damn thing for us."
    "He is out of touch with the common man."
    "He is a Putin Puppet."

I am not saying that the new guy will be any better... nor worse... than what we've had up to now. But sitting around on the side... selling the "woe is me pie"... seems to be a preferred sales pitch here in the Marylandistan 2A Community.

Even when the glass is half empty... there is still something there worth seeing.

Yeah I get that , the men may be good folks in every other way . But they just want or need to be controlled themselves by other men .

I just am of the opinion I don't want to be controlled and I want to be a free man .

May 13, 2005
    Tell him to come join MDS and let everyone know where he stands. Who knows, he may be one of the many in MSP who are already lurking like the moles they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom