• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Livingthedream

Feb 20, 2017
    I've been there more than a few times and I would have thought the front door would have taken more than a couple crowbars to open. I wonder if there was an outside camera.

travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville
    To the folks talking about the security- read the thread. it took 20 minutes to get in the front door. ATF approved the security and has publicly praised United for the strong security.

To the folks asking about exterior cameras- read the thread. there is footage that UGS is not publishing.

robmints

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2011
    To the folks talking about the security- read the thread. it took 20 minutes to get in the front door. ATF approved the security and has publicly praised United for the strong security.

To the folks asking about exterior cameras- read the thread. there is footage that UGS is not publishing.

I'm talking about security. How long the thieves were out in the parking lot or trying to get in doesn't really matter, does it?

The answer is how long it takes from alarm to access to valuables.

I'm not putting much value in the opinion of the ATF if 50 seconds is adequate.

I feel like the old lady talking to the other old lady, "that's not how this works, that's not how any of this works". They would have been better off with a glass door that triggered the alarm and hardened access that took 20 minutes to get to the guns. The thieves would have had a bunch of ear plugs or gotten caught with reasonable security.

Steyr40

Mar 3, 2012
    AA County
    I saw on the news that 50 West Armory in Chantilly was robbed early Saturday, with just about the same MO. They aren't sure if the 2 incidents are related. Seems like you just can't regulate crime, huh.

Hey, did anyone else notice how those criminals didn't present their HQL's?

Steyr40

Mar 3, 2012
    AA County
    That's over 50 stolen guns on the streets in a week. It sure would be nice to be able to protect myself and my family in those same streets without a deposit slip. Too bad criminals don't operate within banking hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom