• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fl1p

May 25, 2020
    Has anybody had any hands on experience with these. Got a out of state dealer offering one up and wondering if it’s worth it.

Not seeing any information saying their not illegal on the MSP site so I’m assuming they are good to go.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Had to look that one up, never heard of them. Whats the price range and what do you like about it as opposed to other mag fed shotguns?

Fl1p

May 25, 2020
    They run about $1000. They look cool. Really don’t “need” it, but it looked really fun. I might be able to get it for a little less than $600 so was just wondering if it would make a decent range toy.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    The one you want is the RIA VR80. Solid rep with the three gun open division crowd. If I were going to build out a new open shotgun, it would be my pick.

Fl1p

May 25, 2020
    The RIAs look good to go. Still wondering if I can have the F12 shipped here to Maryland and if it’s worth the hassle.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    They run about $1000. They look cool. Really don’t “need” it, but it looked really fun. I might be able to get it for a little less than $600 so was just wondering if it would make a decent range toy.

The only way to know is getting one, if you can get it for less than $600. Otherwise, get the VR80. They're all Turkish shotguns, just with different importers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom