• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kair350

"Send Me"
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 6, 2016
    Harford County MD
    On Order

Anyone used or seen this? It looks like it would be fun.

https://lasrapp.com/?fb_draft_1_comp

Started researching this due to Range closures. SIRT 110R Pro is arriving Tuesday, just ordered a Webcam (Prices and availability have gotten ridiculous due to COVID 19 and work from home). Will be downloading software when Webcam arrives. Will update when I get everything up and running.

In the interim has anyone tried it with an IPAD?

shrinkwrap

MDS Supporter
    Apr 30, 2012
    MoCo
    LASR doesn't work with an iPad (it does work, I was told, with Android or Windows tablets). I've used it a few times. It is tedious to set up but works well for use with a Sert pistol. Best arrangement would be to have it set up and kept in one place so it's done only once. For the price it does work as promised, IMO.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    4348wa.jpg

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    On Order

Started researching this due to Range closures. SIRT 110R Pro is arriving Tuesday, just ordered a Webcam (Prices and availability have gotten ridiculous due to COVID 19 and work from home). Will be downloading software when Webcam arrives. Will update when I get everything up and running.

In the interim has anyone tried it with an IPAD?

Did you end up getting it?

Kair350

"Send Me"
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 6, 2016
    Harford County MD
    The SIRT pistol works very well as does the LASR X software. I stopped using it after a few months but that is no reflection on the quality of either the pistol or the software, more my bring lazy. The software was easy to install and great training tool. They LASR have updated it several times but I haven‘t installed or used it. Ordering from SIRT initially had a few hiccups (during COVID lockdowns) but they were more than generous in addressing the issues. They ended up giving me a 10% discount and two free magazines.
    Did you end up getting it?

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    That looks kinda cool - I like the idea of being able to effectively train without spending wads of money for ammo, although there's no completely substitute for actual shooting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom