• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PYR

Feb 17, 2018
    Just wanted to drop a quick line to say hello. Landed on the forum when researching and decided it be a good place for me to register.
    Somewhat new to the sport although been around the like all my life. Father is a collector and avid shooter. Necessary classes were taken a few years back so that no issues would be had if something would happen to him and that is when the addiction started.
    Wife and I now try to due a date night once a month at heritage. She had never shot before and after one range session was hooked.
    Current collection includes
    M&P9C tlr6 ameriglo
    PPQ M2 ODG 4”
    PPS M2 LE wife’s
    Mark IV tac Viper TK trigger etc
    M&P45 FDE 4.5” RMR X5L coming this week

Attachments

• 9D0B0C3C-30BC-42B0-B903-C054A2E90430.jpg
      9D0B0C3C-30BC-42B0-B903-C054A2E90430.jpg
      65.8 KB · Views: 220
    • 6CD4BCDD-7B7C-4C9D-B2FE-94C9CE447714.jpg
      6CD4BCDD-7B7C-4C9D-B2FE-94C9CE447714.jpg
      70.1 KB · Views: 203
    • CDEE979A-CB6E-4976-A81C-90EBCFA59882.jpg
      CDEE979A-CB6E-4976-A81C-90EBCFA59882.jpg
      85.3 KB · Views: 234

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Welcome. Note that in the future, no pictures will be accepted that do not include your foot.

If you care to meet some folks, get to mission barbecue at 6pm monday night. Dock street in Annapolis. Cant musd us. Then meet n greet the legislators with us 7pm. Great fun.

PYR

Feb 17, 2018
    Thanks for the warm welcome and the videos were great! I’m not much of a question asker as I’m one of those dudes that researches the hell out of something before anything. I shot over 20 handguns before deciding on the 9c as my EDC when I can carry. I recently changed jobs and no longer travel out of state, so that’s pretty much never. Love how I worked in nicer areas and always had her by my side, now I work in Baltimore and she’s always home.

PYR

Feb 17, 2018
    Welcome. Note that in the future, no pictures will be accepted that do not include your foot.

If you care to meet some folks, get to mission barbecue at 6pm monday night. Dock street in Annapolis. Cant musd us. Then meet n greet the legislators with us 7pm. Great fun.

Sorry about that, I’ll try my hardest to not post quality photos in the future. The meet at missions will be tough for me to make as I work 4 10hr shifts then off for fri-sun but I have to wrestle family duties with a 3 and 13yo.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Welcome. I wish I could convince my wife to go on a date night to the range I belong to. I could even borrow a FA MP5 from a friend of mine and she still wouldn't be interested!

I'd even give her a case of 9! (which would go quick!) :sad20:

PYR

Feb 17, 2018
    Welcome. I wish I could convince my wife to go on a date night to the range I belong to. I could even borrow a FA MP5 from a friend of mine and she still wouldn't be interested!

I'd even give her a case of 9! (which would go quick!) :sad20:

I’m pretty lucky that my wife is into it almost as much as I am. She’s wants a cz scorpion next!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom