• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edrod68

Jun 6, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Pulled the trigger on the third addition to my growing SKS collection (1957 Chinese Arsenal 26 , Yugo M59 and now this one) on Thursday.

They posted an Albanian SKS in their used guns thread. Pic looked good and I jumped on it. Picking up tomorrow.

I got a Yugo M59 SKS C-Series from them last year. Beautiful condition for a great price.

They do seem to get some rarer stuff in fairly regularly. Only drawback is the drive to get there.

Will post pics once I get it home and cleaned (still packed in cosmo).

honukane

Aug 15, 2012
    Southern Maryland-istan
    John has done LOTS of damage to many wallets :-)
    Living much closer to his shop provides me the opportunity of visiting more frequently (and draining the wallet more frequently as well)
    Great shop !

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    I'm just glad I live so far away. I still have a suppressor in jail that I got at a killer price from John.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Yes he has some of the best deals in Maryland! My wallet will really be hurting if he ever gets a store in the Frederick area!

gwoodburn

Feb 9, 2012
    Owings Mills, MD
    Pulled the trigger on the third addition to my growing SKS collection (1957 Chinese Arsenal 26 , Yugo M59 and now this one) on Thursday.

They posted an Albanian SKS in their used guns thread. Pic looked good and I jumped on it. Picking up tomorrow.

I got a Yugo M59 SKS C-Series from them last year. Beautiful condition for a great price.

They do seem to get some rarer stuff in fairly regularly. Only drawback is the drive to get there.

Will post pics once I get it home and cleaned (still packed in cosmo).

I'm excited for you and hate you at the same time!!! I saw that Albanian SKS on their used guns thread and it took every bit of my will power to not call John and buy it. You got a rare SKS for a fantastic price! I had to keep telling myself no and to focus on the other acquisitions I've been saving for. Congratulations!

c&rdaze

Oct 2, 2007
    Southern MD
    Hope you enjoy the Albanian, used to be mine but nevewr got around to getting the cosmoline cleaned up. Figured it needed a good home with another collector. Take good care of it.

PTPG

Dec 10, 2018
    Best prices in SOMD, has a few Taurus Millennium G2s for $160. Not my favorite gun by any means but I know a good deal when I see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom