• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spur

May 1, 2011
    Harford County
    Has anyone used the Indoor Range on RT 43 in Middle River? How are they set up?

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    Freestate? They're an Industry Partner here. I haven't been yet, but they're active on this forum.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Ive heard nothing but good . I havnt shot there but I have been there to buy a case of ammo and some other things . Good people .

csal1-175

Nov 22, 2008
    Abingdon
    I have shot there and really enjoyed the walk through my first time there ,seem like good people and def will return...

Jason21237

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2011
    Delta,PA
    Best indoor range around. Made my first trip there about 2 weeks ago. Everything went smooth and everyone had a helpful attitude.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Has anyone used the Indoor Range on RT 43 in Middle River? How are they set up?

I have used the range several times and I really enjoy the range and the people. Takes me about 15-20mins to get there, nice NEW range set up to handle all the fun stuff. They have training classrooms there, a selection of firearms, and I "think" they were putting in a little refreshment area at some point. They are in the Industry Partner section and I highly recommend them :thumbsup:

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    My wife and I went to several area (indoor) ranges when we first got back into shooting last spring. Freestate was the best, by far.

No one else even came close.

We joined after our third visit.

(Almost joined another range before I found them. REALLY glad I waited!)

Guderian

Mar 31, 2011
    Ditto what everyone else said. They have carpet, storage behind lanes for gear, digital range so you know exactly what distance you are shooting at, pre-sets so you can change the distance with one touch, a crap load of selection for targets, and they would buy back target if you didnt use it (although they have not asked me recently, probably because I use all my targets), nice bathroom, and awesome hours (7 days a week, 12 hours per day, 10-10). Need I say more?

Guderian

Mar 31, 2011
    Oh yeah, price for rentals and per hour is slightly more than my local range, but I have a membership so the hourly rate is moot. Don't know about their 50 box ammo prices as I bring my own, but they sell bulk ammo at a good price. I believe it was .23 per round on 9mm in 1000 rd case.

johnhmpg

Mar 14, 2011
    Excellent range. I have a membership there. I agree with all the posts above. You wont find a better range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom