• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    http://dro.ps/b/PxIfx79/l

Maybe not as sexy as some of the other stuff we test, and decide to recommend, but here's one I can whole-heartedly endorse.

These undies are a far cry from the white fruit-of-the-looms I had as a kid, and then brown version of same that uncle sam gave me; these are like 100x better.

In recent years I've started trying to buy better gear of all kinds. My idea, and has been working, is to simply own one or two really good items, that will last much longer and work better. During my Army days they would issue you six (6) pairs of brown underwear (you choose boxers or briefs), I was a briefs guy. The idea was that you could rotate a fresh pair everyday and do laundry about once a week. But during my deployments, if near a base-camp they provided laundry service, and that many briefs made sense. These, fancy new technology boxer/briefs, I'll call them super-briefs; are easy to wash by hand, and easily dry in one day. They are also softer and stronger, the seams are flat, they don't hold moisture and even though I no longer have to walk, ruck or run for endless miles; these briefs do no chaff. So if you had to go-the-distance, you can count on them. They also have a little extra material on the inside that keeps your junk where it's supposed to be. You'll have to own a pair to really understand what I mean.

So I bought a pair months ago, have been trying them since, and now feel they are the absolute best you can own; which was their goal. Duluth has a pair called Armachillo - http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/mens-underwear/83735.aspx?processor=content that are just as good in some ways, theirs even has a fly, but lack a couple features I prefer with the SAXX kinetic briefs. Both cost about the same, SAXX are on closeout, and are a better value.

I just ordered a couple more of these SAXX brand, they are slightly cheaper (on closeout), and the letters SAXX are made of a soft rubber, so it also helps keep your shirt tucked in the front; nice touch.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    MD-27846_20161026145114_536ff6b0fcc1ee31.jpg

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    By the way these SAXX underware are on closeout for only the next 12 hours or so. Sizes and colors already going away as they sell-out.

Here's a video about the next best pair I've found. Yes, that's me dumping ice down my shorts (just kidding). :D

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    This may be the most unusual post I've seen in "the depot" :lol2:

He just wanted to give you a "brief" review of a product he "supports". Don't let the sub forum he chose "taint" your view of the product. I appreciate minutemens "ballsy" post and his "girthy" product review. I feel like I've been "shaft"ed that these briefs will no longer be sold.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    :lol:

I think you cover all the bases, hard for me to find an angle. :D

For the record I'm not "leaning" one way or the other for the product. I don't like endorsing such a sensitive product, it can be real "swampy" territory. If someone buys this based on your review and don't like them they could "come" down on you pretty "hard" for endorsing this product.

Last edited:

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I look forward to your review on their sister companies product

Where is PJDiesel when you need him

Attachments

• IMG_5964.JPG
      IMG_5964.JPG
      19 KB · Views: 350

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Yes, moisture wicking is a good thing. But what do these do significantly better than the 5 packs of moisture wicking Haines from WalMart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom